/warp commands for noobs

Ratings
2 1
If anyone asks about how to create a party or claim or give permissions on claimed land or if there are any good warps...

I created warp called /warp commands that gives answers to these. I included directions for leaving the area in case they get stuck inside the warp.

If anyone can think of anything else that noobs ask often that could be answered in this warp, let me know.

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
I checked it out! And it looks very nice and is helpful.. only thing that wasn't so good was the signs, they're a bit hard to read. I can help change the color of the signs to a brighter color so members are able to see. If you ever see me in game let me know!

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
If anyone asks about how to create a party or claim or give permissions on claimed land or if there are any good warps...

I created warp called /warp commands that gives answers to these. I included directions for leaving the area in case they get stuck inside the warp.

If anyone can think of anything else that noobs ask often that could be answered in this warp, let me know.
Good job making it. You did a good job!

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
Warps can Be confusing due to the fact that they can be Traps! Glad that you had the time to help out, and staff members to relax, (Like your doin thier job :D) And yes I have checked this out myself and it looks amazing! May wanna Change the color tho "&f" to change the color to white :p

Nice work, Cloud

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Like others have said, this was such a helpful and amazing idea to help out other players! This is a much needed reference and I appreciate you making it and thinking of other players. ♡

Maybe explain how cubits work and how much they can be worth and explain to them how to check and use cubit commands.
I agree that this would be a great addition to the warp! :)