Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi MattTheCutie,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. While we have other monument themed maps, there is not a Washington Monument map yet. Good job on creating an original theme! The build is also great, it is accurate to what the Washington Monument looks like, and I liked the little details of the flags outside. Good work!

The parkour is where this map really falls short, unfortunately. The parkour is far too unbalanced, with some sections being way too hard for a hard map, and others extremely easy. The parkour is also very annoying in a lot of places with unnecessary head hitters or luck jumps that are very frustrating. The length of the map also does not fit a Hard map, it is the length of an Insane. I could see you buffing the parkour overall to make this map an Insane map. Finally, the parkour is also varied, but not mixed, as in, you use a lot of different kinds of blocks to make the jumps in your map, but they all come in a row and are identifiable by section (ex. the barrier section, the ladder section). Try to mix up the blocks you use in your map to avoid the course being repetitive.

Thank you for submitting this map! I'd love to see you revamp the parkour for this map and submit it again when you have done so. If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.