ELITE
Ratings
969 30
:mc_175-2: WEEKLY PLAYER SPOTLIGHT :mc_175-2:
Olympus [Aether] - Derpylatios

:mc_175-0:

J3kfhik.png

First I would like to add a little disclaimer, as many of you may know Derpy is someone who I would call a close friend of mine. I have avoided giving those I am close with the weekly player spotlight in the past to help prevent any bias playing a role. However, after seeing how helpful he has been recently and the growth he has shown I have decided to take the leap of faith and give him the weekly player spotlight.

Derpylatios has been playing ManaCube since I've been around. Like most of us he has had his ups and downs within the community. This is one of the reasons why I have chosen to make Derpylatios the weekly player spotlight. He also was nominated by a few others within the community, including staff and players. Derpy has truly grown as a person and player- becoming more understanding and patient with the community and staff team. As someone who has been close with Derpy for awhile It is something I have seen first hand, I am extremely proud of him.

Moving on to some things that all of you may have seen recently, Derpy has been extremely helpful to staff and players a like by reporting TONS off bugs and issues regarding the Olympus reset. He even had a document of bugs that may occur based on his experience with other servers and ManaCube resets before reset was even officially announced. He has been a huge help behind the scenes, sadly that means a lot of his effort has gone unnoticed by the community.

Other staff when asked about Derpy said the following;

"he has actually calmed a lot of people down who may have negative perceptions of the season and remained really positive and he has truly enjoyed playing and helping out because he really loves the game mode" -Quinnyp

"Oh John? I love John he's a great guy. I've known him since season one of factions and hes always been there for me. He is someone I can always go to talk too." -BestDiamondSword

"He is a great guy, I played factions with him. I love John." -frickeddison

My thoughts on John, as a staff and friend;

as others have already said John has had his moments in the past but has shown a lot of growth personally and within the community. When I was having a rough time he was already there for me and offered me mental support. He also took the time out of his day to help teach me things about minecraft, league, console clients, etc... He has been a huge help with this Olympus reset and has always been invested in the gameplay and has made tons of super helpful suggestions in the past seasons and now. In the patron's chat he has made full crate suggestions and has advocated for positive changes the community needed. I truly wish everyone could see this side of John.

I know this weekly player spotlight was a little sappy that usual but- just because I am close with someone does not mean they should be removed from the running for this recognition.

Sneak Peak for next week: Parkour

OurDivineRuler

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OurDivineRuler
OurDivineRuler
ELITE
Ratings
:mc_175-2: WEEKLY PLAYER SPOTLIGHT :mc_175-2:
Olympus [Aether] - Derpylatios

View attachment 43721

First I would like to add a little disclaimer, as many of you may know Derpy is someone who I would call a close friend of mine. I have avoided giving those I am close with the weekly player spotlight in the past to help prevent any bias playing a role. However, after seeing how helpful he has been recently and the growth he has shown I have decided to take the leap of faith and give him the weekly player spotlight.

Derpylatios has been playing ManaCube since I've been around. Like most of us he has had his ups and downs within the community. This is one of the reasons why I have chosen to make Derpylatios the weekly player spotlight. He also was nominated by a few others within the community, including staff and players. Derpy has truly grown as a person and player- becoming more understanding and patient with the community and staff team. As someone who has been close with Derpy for awhile It is something I have seen first hand, I am extremely proud of him.

Moving on to some things that all of you may have seen recently, Derpy has been extremely helpful to staff and players a like by reporting TONS off bugs and issues regarding the Olympus reset. He even had a document of bugs that may occur based on his experience with other servers and ManaCube resets before reset was even officially announced. He has been a huge help behind the scenes, sadly that means a lot of his effort has gone unnoticed by the community.

Other staff when asked about Derpy said the following;

"he has actually calmed a lot of people down who may have negative perceptions of the season and remained really positive and he has truly enjoyed playing and helping out because he really loves the game mode" -Quinnyp

"Oh John? I love John he's a great guy. I've known him since season one of factions and hes always been there for me. He is someone I can always go to talk too." -BestDiamondSword

"He is a great guy, I played factions with him. I love John." -frickeddison

My thoughts on John, as a staff and friend;

as others have already said John has had his moments in the past but has shown a lot of growth personally and within the community. When I was having a rough time he was already there for me and offered me mental support. He also took the time out of his day to help teach me things about minecraft, league, console clients, etc... He has been a huge help with this Olympus reset and has always been invested in the gameplay and has made tons of super helpful suggestions in the past seasons and now. In the patron's chat he has made full crate suggestions and has advocated for positive changes the community needed. I truly wish everyone could see this side of John.

I know this weekly player spotlight was a little sappy that usual but- just because I am close with someone does not mean they should be removed from the running for this recognition.

Sneak Peak for next week: Parkour

Is this weekly spotlight for a certain gamemode or for any players across the server who deserve recognition?

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
congrats john! and jeez kayla, your insane writing these out everyweek, i'm not sure how you continue to find stuff to say, ggs

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
heck yeah buddy! there's nothing better than this. you deserve all the praise, you've helped out so much and have contributed so much as an individual. thanks a million, we all love u! <3

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Really proud of you John <3 thank you for helping out so much with the season, you definitely deserve some recognition. YOU'RE GREAT

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Oh damnn you did fluffy, Well im not surprised fluffy is honestly the best

ps Survival on top
Yes!

Players are also welcome to nominate each other for this! I already have a few people I'd love to give the spotlight. If you or anyone else would like to nominate someone please contact me on discord. My discord is lilkayla#4335