LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
:mc_31-1: Weekly Player Spotlight! :mc_175-2:
Parkour - Pink_bovine

FUk7DgU.png

:mc_175-0:

So, some of you may be saying "Kayla, you just did one of these- why are you doing another..." And to that I would say- I accidently got out of habit of doing these and I want to try to get back to doing them on the weekends. yes, I know today is Monday but... close enough right? Sorry College and Olympus reset has been keeping me very busy. Anyway! On to the Weekly Player Spotlight!

This Weekly Player Spotlight goes to the wonderful Pink_bovine, to make things simple I will be calling him Pink in this post. First a lil background information about Pink, he is a parkour main and has made a name for himself within the community. He is well known for how helpful and friendly they are and have earned the mapper title. They have many accepted, wonderful, engaging maps that the community and staff have praised. It is clear that they understand the gamemode and community well and strive to make a positive influence within it. From what I've seen as an outsider of the parkour community Pink has always been super kind and outgoing on the forums and discord. This is something I personally really appreciate as I am someone who frequents these platforms. I just want to say thank you for always being someone that I hear good things about- you are truly respected and a joy to be around in the parkour community.

I do not get on parkour often so I reached out to the Parkour Staff team to hear what they had to say about Pink, the following is what I was told!

Jash: "He's very driven with map-making especially, is always giving others opinions and helping with their maps. Just very active around the parkour map-making scene in general haha. He's very nice to everyone he speaks with and can always brighten the mood if you're around him. Recently done a few building challenges, like the one recently (2 block wide challenge) which allows the community to engage with each other, which is wonderful to see ^w^ All in all, great guy and he cares for the community <3 "

Jacob: "He’s a very nice person. Always willing to talk about mapmaking/help others with mapmaking. He is passionate about building which is very cool to see"

Cele: Pink and I talk about smelling peoples hair a lot he's great. Yeah his maps are so cool, super interesting concepts and ideas :>

Ana [parkour]:Extremely nice guy, super super helpful to the community with the competitions he puts on and contributes a ton to the community. It's an absolute pleasure knowing him as a person and makes everyone feel welcome. Also is so adaptable to everyone's criticism and is super helpful and open <3

Shinx: "his maps are also quite unique, since he is...using real life paintings for his maps"

Elly: Pink has always loved to help the community and get people involved. He has recently been creating parkour building competitions which incorporate so many with so much amazing feedback. He is always willing to help everyone around him with a smile on his face.

I already have a few names lined up for the coming weeks, if you'd like to nominate anyone for the weekly player spotlight please contact me on discord as that is where I am most likely to respond. My discord is lilkayla#4335

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Congrats Pink!! Thank you for your great maps and the friendly atmosphere you bring the the mappers and everyone else on parkour :)

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
:mc_31-1:Weekly Player Spotlight!:mc_175-2:
Parkour - Pink_bovine

View attachment 44121

So, some of you may be saying "Kayla, you just did one of these- why are you doing another..." And to that I would say- I accidently got out of habit of doing these and I want to try to get back to doing them on the weekends. yes, I know today is Monday but... close enough right? Sorry College and Olympus reset has been keeping me very busy. Anyway! On to the Weekly Player Spotlight!

This Weekly Player Spotlight goes to the wonderful Pink_bovine, to make things simple I will be calling him Pink in this post. First a lil background information about Pink, he is a parkour main and has made a name for himself within the community. He is well known for how helpful and friendly they are and have earned the mapper title. They have many accepted, wonderful, engaging maps that the community and staff have praised. It is clear that they understand the gamemode and community well and strive to make a positive influence within it. From what I've seen as an outsider of the parkour community Pink has always been super kind and outgoing on the forums and discord. This is something I personally really appreciate as I am someone who frequents these platforms. I just want to say thank you for always being someone that I hear good things about- you are truly respected and a joy to be around in the parkour community.

I do not get on parkour often so I reached out to the Parkour Staff team to hear what they had to say about Pink, the following is what I was told!

Jash: "He's very driven with map-making especially, is always giving others opinions and helping with their maps. Just very active around the parkour map-making scene in general haha. He's very nice to everyone he speaks with and can always brighten the mood if you're around him. Recently done a few building challenges, like the one recently (2 block wide challenge) which allows the community to engage with each other, which is wonderful to see ^w^ All in all, great guy and he cares for the community <3 "

Jacob: "He’s a very nice person. Always willing to talk about mapmaking/help others with mapmaking. He is passionate about building which is very cool to see"

Cele: Pink and I talk about smelling peoples hair a lot he's great. Yeah his maps are so cool, super interesting concepts and ideas :>

Ana [parkour]:Extremely nice guy, super super helpful to the community with the competitions he puts on and contributes a ton to the community. It's an absolute pleasure knowing him as a person and makes everyone feel welcome. Also is so adaptable to everyone's criticism and is super helpful and open <3

Shinx: "his maps are also quite unique, since he is...using real life paintings for his maps"

Elly: Pink has always loved to help the community and get people involved. He has recently been creating parkour building competitions which incorporate so many with so much amazing feedback. He is always willing to help everyone around him with a smile on his face.

I already have a few names lined up for the coming weeks, if you'd like to nominate anyone for the weekly player spotlight please contact me on discord as that is where I am most likely to respond. My discord is lilkayla#4335
typographical error, its spelled Baconerd_Fan. Thanks though!

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Thank you so much Kayla and everyone else for your kind words!

This fills me up with the fuzzies :))
I hope y'all ready for more parkour competitions and other niff naffs. More to come soon! thanks, Pink!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Pink does as much as he can from the role of a player to improve the quality of the Parkour server, and he's been making impressions since the day he joined - mad respect.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Very well deserved Pink, you're such an amazing community member and I can't wait to see what else you bring for everyone to enjoy <3