ELITE
Ratings
969 30
:mc_175-2: Weekly Player Spotlight! :mc_175-2:
Is
lands: PippyLI

:mc_175-0:

firefox_d9jDgMpjkn.png

Howdy Howdy!This weeks weekly player spotlight goes to PippyLI! I will be referring to them as Pippy in this post for ease. Pippy is an active Islands player and social butterfly. This player was nominated by two people... StormySkiesYT and Pesto (island/sb staff). Pippy has been nominated for awhile and is viewed very highly by players and staff alike. When i was writing this post I mainly reflected on statements given to me by the two people who nominated them.

Something that was pointed out to me is that Pippy has turned their island into a beautiful community place. By doing this they have actively built up the community and created amazing social connections. They have made many players feel welcomed and appreciated by how out going they are when it comes to talking to EVERY SINGLE PLAYER. They also are amazingly helpful and have gone out of their way many, many times to be a good person without expecting any reward in return. I have only heard positive things about this player.

I was also made aware that Pippy is someone who has found the difficult balance of standing up for what they believe in, being vocal, while still remaining respectful and understanding of others and their views on topics. Not only this but they are a frequent reported of bugs/issues and rule breaks happening on the Islands server. This is highly appreciated as a vocal player base helps us be aware of issues and rule breaks as fast as possible so we can address a solution.

Even though I have only talked to them once, I hope they stay active on ManaCube for a very long time as their presence is highly appreciated and loved. P.S I accidently chopped off the foot on your skin but I could not get it to go back so- you are now one footed.

:mc_175-0:

:mc_63-0: If you would like to nominate a player for the weekly player spotlight please contact me on discord, my discord is lilkayla#4335. Everyone is welcome to make suggestions and they will be valued!

x_xBen

PATRON+
x_xBen
x_xBen
Patron+
Ratings
Pippy is very nice well deserved

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_