What are some of your favorite things unique to manacube?

justakwardnemo

Ratings
To me, I think it is really cool that they have the cubit system in place. I don't think I have seen that on any other servers. It is a really cool concept of letting people who don't have the money to spend on keys and perks be able to still have a way of retrieving them. I'm curious what other people think about cubits or even something really cool about the server in general!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi justakwardnem!

I also really enjoy the cubit system. Something else I really like about Manacube is that we have long game-modes as well as "mini games" within our gamemodes such as; ancient trials and build battle. We also have events! I like how mana has a good mix of options is what I am trying to say haha

justakwardnemo

Ratings
Hi justakwardnem!

I also really enjoy the cubit system. Something else I really like about Manacube is that we have long game-modes as well as "mini games" within our gamemodes such as; ancient trials and build battle. We also have events! I like how mana has a good mix of options is what I am trying to say haha
I love that too! This server basically has everything you like all wrapped in one!!!

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I, as well, like the cubit system. Since I’ve been on ManaCube I enjoy the communities on every single server. They are welcoming and friendly, meaning you can fit in wherever you go. Also, I like the idea of competition on different servers, such as Island Top, Mana Top, Balance Top, Top Rebirths, Top Mining XP, etc. Lastly, I am in love with how there are multiple currencies on the server such as Mana, Money, and Cubits.

justakwardnemo

Ratings
I, as well, like the cubit system. Since I’ve been on ManaCube I enjoy the communities on every single server. They are welcoming and friendly, meaning you can fit in wherever you go. Also, I like the idea of competition on different servers, such as Island Top, Mana Top, Balance Top, Top Rebirths, Top Mining XP, etc. Lastly, I am in love with how there are multiple currencies on the server such as Mana, Money, and Cubits.
I agree the different currencies are awesome too!! I like that you can earn money with doing different things instead of just selling items.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I love the /gary the gamemodes on offer and all the awesome little plugins that are added like minions and /kilton just things that really help with the uniqueness of manacube :) also love everyone in the staff team and 99% of the players :)