What are your thoughts?

themodking

MVP+
themodking
themodking
MVP+
Ratings
Christmas season already? Yes? No? Comment your thoughts. I am intrigued. Personally I am 50/50 on what it is. Some things I am ok with and others its just too early for.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Christmas season already? Yes? No? Comment your thoughts. I am intrigued. Personally I am 50/50 on what it is. Some things I am ok with and others its just too early for.
Christmas, 100%. Not like some people forced me to put on a christmas skin. totally not.

you know who you are xD

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
Halloween should be celebrated 363 days a year - the only exceptions to this should be Christmas Eve, and Christmas. :cool:

Seeing all these posts and comments about Christmas is making me excited, and listening to Christmas songs, watching cheesy movies and feeling the weather get all chilly is making me feel all fuzzy inside! - There’s already Christmas lights being set up near my work, and I LOVE it!

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Halloween should be celebrated 363 days a year - the only exceptions to this should be Christmas Eve, and Christmas. :cool:

Seeing all these posts and comments about Christmas is making me excited, and listening to Christmas songs, watching cheesy movies and feeling the weather get all chilly is making me feel all fuzzy inside! - There’s already Christmas lights being set up near my work, and I LOVE it!
Idk why but I always relate to what Hallow says so much xD. Halloween is the best holliday ever. I get to scare kids and no- I mean... Horror movies and creepy decorations yes yes!!