What do you enjoy the most doing in Minecraft?

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
What do you guys enjoy doing in Minecraft? Me personally, I find it enjoyable to help out players with issues. It makes me happy when i can help a player out. I also enjoy being able to the players. Those are my favorite things to do.

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Definitely mostly enjoy talking with the community, as well as playing little mod packs with my friends

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
I just enjoy helping all the new players and talking to the community

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
My favorite thing to do in Minecraft is build. I build organics with friends that help populate our houses or land and stuff.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
In my time of playing Minecraft I have to say mining would be my favorite past time! It is so relaxing to just sit there in some comfy clothes and watch the hours go by as your pickaxe swings, ahhhh. Yes I do love to talk with my friends as I play but sometimes you just need some alone time to get back to your roots on why you started the game. :D

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
Before factions came out, I enjoyed using my artmap on Survival to build custom pieces that either I personally wanted to build or pieces that people requested. I also enjoyed recreating builds that were found in animes (I made recreated the cafe from tokyo ghoul, and a shrine)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Definitely has to be interacting with the community and map building and judging. I'm the most relaxed then! :)

DeusInAbsentiaa

VIP
R0ttingChr1st
R0ttingChr1st
VIP
Ratings
Personally, I love also love helping people as well!
It's really fun, plus when they thank you, it makes you feel good.
And I also love parkouring!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
What do you guys enjoy doing in Minecraft? Me personally, I find it enjoyable to help out players with issues. It makes me happy when i can help a player out. I also enjoy being able to the players. Those are my favorite things to do.
Well, there's quite a lot. As you mentioned, helping people is great. I love building and competitive PvP as well, HCF/Practice servers are some of my favorite ones (minus the community in them, which is almost always extremely toxic :(). I like to take on challenges, like PvPing without a certain type of gear, or speedrunning a parkour, or something like that. Trapping is also very fun, it's always nice to find new, innovative traps that no one expects until they're inside them :p.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Imma be straight up I just read chat while jumping around in circles on Manacube 90% of the time nowadays.