Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
To be honest, I don't know a lot of the patrons- aside from InfinityxKatrina, TTuller, Quinny, rangedhealer77, BlackPTNL, Derpylatios, FluffyHime- I could go on... but I won't lol. Yeah, turns out ik a lot of people-
I'd say that patrons in general often get a lot of hate and sorta looked down upon because they spend a lot of money on the server- but I feel it's wrong to judge them. As they put it- they choose how to spend their money it's THEIR money so we can't judge them for what they spend on it even if we find it wrong or strange. I'm sure they are amazing and wonderful people. Even if they aren't it's still not our places to judge them :)
To sum things up, I believe that patrons are often misunderstood individuals who are like any other donator/player on the server. They deserve to be treated with respect and are giving back to the community in their own way.
That's all I have to say on the matter-

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
To be honest, I don't know a lot of the patrons- aside from InfinityxKatrina, TTuller, Quinny, rangedhealer77, BlackPTNL, Derpylatios, FluffyHime- I could go on... but I won't lol. Yeah, turns out ik a lot of people-
I'd say that patrons in general often get a lot of hate and sorta looked down upon because they spend a lot of money on the server- but I feel it's wrong to judge them. As they put it- they choose how to spend their money it's THEIR money so we can't judge them for what they spend on it even if we find it wrong or strange. I'm sure they are amazing and wonderful people. Even if they aren't it's still not our places to judge them :)
To sum things up, I believe that patrons are often misunderstood individuals who are like any other donator/player on the server. They deserve to be treated with respect and are giving back to the community in their own way.
That's all I have to say on the matter-
its still a grand nobody who spends a bloody grand should be respected

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
They either are a nice, chill person or have an ego higher than the sun. I respect the dedication to the server but like... spending an entire grand? I hope that's equated over a large period of time and not all at once or in a short amount of time!

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
its still a grand nobody who spends a bloody grand should be respected
What about if someone spends a grand on rent? Then would they be respected or no? What about on a car? Or a computer?

Just because someone spends money on something that they like doesn't mean they shouldn't be respected. Whether it be rent or on a Minecraft server what people spend their money on is their decision. We shouldn't judge them on how they spend their money because they earned that money themselves working hard.

So instead of disrespecting them how about, we congratulate them. Congratulate them on being able to spend that money on a Minecraft server. Congratulate them on the work they must have gone through to get that money they spent.

Ratings
While it may be alot of money, it's totally cool to spend money on whatever you like, but its still a lot !

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
What about if someone spends a grand on rent? Then would they be respected or no? What about on a car? Or a computer?

Just because someone spends money on something that they like doesn't mean they shouldn't be respected. Whether it be rent or on a Minecraft server what people spend their money on is their decision. We shouldn't judge them on how they spend their money because they earned that money themselves working hard.

So instead of disrespecting them how about, we congratulate them. Congratulate them on being able to spend that money on a Minecraft server. Congratulate them on the work they must have gone through to get that money they spent.
haha yes not being homeless = minecraft server