Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
PVP is what I started off playing in Minecraft, mainly because I found it fun, and all my other old friends used to play it. I started out on another server playing UHC, which then I switched over to a Capture the point type gamemode (Similar to Domination from Call of Duty). This is where I met a lot of my friends, this competitive PVP phase lasted from 2016, all the way to the end of 2018, where I quit due to lack of enthusiasm towards the gamemode itself.

PVP in general is fun, sure it can be frustrating at times, but I use it as a hobby to take the edge off if I'm bored of jumping on parkour or just chilling around and want something to do. It's a good thing to pass the time and enjoyable if you're into that sort of stuff haha.

Gqose

Ratings
mc PVP is annoying at points when a e-boy emo try-hard jitter clicker comes at you and 9 taps you. but besides that, it's fun! kit PVP on mana is enjoyable (for me at least) when you have a fair fight. PVP is just an interesting genre of Minecraft because of how widely different strategies are. when I'm casually playing I block-hit but when I go try-hard, I butter-fly at like 12 cps. in conclusion, PVP is ….
Meh.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
When you flawless someone it's pretty cool, even though that's like never for me
Never for me, even when I'm not trying xd

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
I think PvP is fun, but I'm not great at it.
I never, ever, rage when I lose. To everyone else, I'd be that cringey brat.

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
PVP is fun when you are on a team where people get to struggle with you.

Ratings
mc PVP is annoying at points when a e-boy emo try-hard jitter clicker comes at you and 9 taps you. but besides that, it's fun! kit PVP on mana is enjoyable (for me at least) when you have a fair fight. PVP is just an interesting genre of Minecraft because of how widely different strategies are. when I'm casually playing I block-hit but when I go try-hard, I butter-fly at like 12 cps. in conclusion, PVP is ….
Meh.
lmao i can agree with you its fun when you have a fair fight in kit pvp