What games do you play other than Minecraft?

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
whats minecraft? anyway i play valorant sometimes (but not in like four months), and i play irl barista job simulator very often (i work as a barista)

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
whats minecraft? anyway i play valorant sometimes (but not in like four months), and i play irl barista job simulator very often (i work as a barista)
off topic but i was interested in maybe applying as a barista bc i love coffee. what do u typically do? is it hard to learn like drink combinations?

MerryT

ELITE
MerryT
MerryT
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Mostly just alternate between Minecraft and Pokemon, play a lot of Pixelmon too

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
off topic but i was interested in maybe applying as a barista bc i love coffee. what do u typically do? is it hard to learn like drink combinations?
atleast where i work it’s actually so easy and fun. it’s a little overwhelming during training but then it’s super easy to remember

Veleight_

MVP+
Veleight_
Veleight_
MVP+
Ratings
apex csgo titanfall2 and ironsight ALso anyone down to play apex im ex top8 wraith also new to kbm so im learning add my disc
.Ewan.

zekykral

VIP+
zekykral
zekykral
VIP+
Ratings
Have always been a constant player of CSGO, and Dead By Daylight. Sometimes I swap to Battlefield I or V and HOI4.

TheColux

Blobmelon_
Blobmelon_
Ratings
15 1
Have always been a constant player of CSGO, and Dead By Daylight. Sometimes I swap to Battlefield I or V and HOI4.
CSGO, is a good game tbh however the servers I play on is always filled with hackers

zekykral

VIP+
zekykral
zekykral
VIP+
Ratings
CSGO, is a good game tbh however the servers I play on are always filled with hackers
It has been a recurring issue for as long as FPS games appeared, and hacks shortly afterward. The incidence of hackers is much lower in Prime and ranks that are not Supreme & Global, and will always be an issue with FPS. That being said, FaceIT and ESEA are other alternatives.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Danganronpa, Animal Crossing, and Genshin Impact. I don't really play those much because I mostly play minecraft or draw.

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
Dirt 5 and a bit of Asphalt