What happened here? :(

Are you happy with Mana's current state?

• Total voters

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I've been playing on Manacube since 2019, when I was 11 years old. I just want to know what happened? This community used to be super great and stuff, now it's so toxic. Not to mention all the stuff with global rank cuts and merging with Mineville. I just want Manacube back. Not whatever this is.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Communities change over time, it won't ever be perfect and as staff, we try our best to ensure that toxicity is kept off the server (can't catch all of it if it isn't brought to our attention as we aren't always online/present). And the merge is somewhat of a "new beginning" from what I see; a new chance to make new friends and build a better community of like-minded people.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I miss the good old days, but I won't miss being constantly harassed like I was in Season 1 of Olympus lol. Ah, the good old days. The only thing I'd ask for is all the OG Olympus staff to return. :( I miss them so much we only have Hallow now.
Before you yell at me, I know ranged was a season 1 player but she didn't get promoted till season 2 so she doesn't count.

BombsyGames

ELITE
BombsyGames
BombsyGames
ELITE
Ratings
15 2
Right now the current state of the server is a mixed bag from my perspective.

It has many great things going for it in terms of content.

However the current uprising of toxic players needs to be addressed more.

I understand that mods have lives outside the game but I have also seen firsthand several times where mods are present and do absolutely nothing to de escalate a hostile situation.

I play survival exclusively at the moment and see toxicity happen daily.

Perhaps the staff can brainstorm ways to better regulate this behavior.