• Total voters

[OG] Nick

MVP+
ickysix
ickysix
MVP+
Ratings
118 1
Just kind of curious to see what everyone’s favorite seasons are and why.

My favorite season by far would have to be spring. The weather is perfect(well at least where I live in the United States that is). Not only is the weather perfect but all of the different trees and flowers and animals “Spring” to life. I know that’s kind of corny but that’s why I love spring.

Please feel free to share your favorite seasons and why!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Fall, I get to wear pants and sweaters again, it's cozy inside and chilly outside which is the perfect combo, we got Halloween, school starts... so many reasons to love fall

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Nice to see a wholesome thread just about what are favorite seasons are! :)

I'd have to choose winter because, although seasonal changes aren't very apparent in tropical islands, the weather gets way more comfortable in winter (although there's no snow or the like, it's just less hot). It's also a time of spending time with your family since Christmas rolls around in this season, who doesn't love that!

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
So I think I'm more of a winter guy, cause it's nice and chill and I can just lay under my quilt and not sweat like in the summer XD.
Also, snow is kinda cool, if there drops one in the winter, cause sometimes it actually drops in spring in here. It was a close call between spring and winter, but I guess all those winter sports are just more appealing .

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Spring. The sun sets later again, the weather is perfect, and just in general everything's perfect during Spring.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
A U T U M N !

There is nothing better than taking walks in the Autumn, crunching crinkly brown leaves - it’s not too warm and not too cold - it’s the perfect medium between Summer and Winter, and perfectly gets you prepared for Winter.

P.S: Autumn = Halloween = Spoopy Season!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
A U T U M N !

There is nothing better than taking walks in the Autumn, crunching crinkly brown leaves - it’s not too warm and not too cold - it’s the perfect medium between Summer and Winter, and perfectly gets you prepared for Winter.

P.S: Autumn = Halloween = Spoopy Season!
I couldn't have said it better; plus you gotta love the smell of damp dead leaves crunching beneath ur feet. OH ALMOST FORGOT u gotta go hit up a Starbucks for a nice hot pumpkin spice latte. Oo, and it's also apple season, and apples are the BESTT! And don't forget apple cider. (it's also my birthday season so totally NOT biased here)
The only thing I would change, is no school! But it is nice to get back into the daily routine of waking up at 6:30 logging onto Manacube and then getting booted out the door at like 7:30 AM. Besides! I don't do much other than play Minecraft outside of school so it gets.... lonely. hahaha, Ily guys but seriously... SCHOOL!
P.S: I have to sorta disagree with ur point about it not being too cold, coming from a Canadian...? Yeah I'm weird, it feels cold.

Ratings
Being in the UK im actually very thankful for the variance of season we get here. During the winter when it is too cold I crave the sun, where as when I am too hot in the summer all i can think about is snow. So all in all I don't dislike or like any of them and feel like they are all needed for the year to be tolerable :) x

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I have to say summer because my state does not have seasons LOL