What is your favorite thing to do in Skyblock?

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Just to start some conversation. What is your favorite thing to do in Skyblock? For me I personally enjoy building up my island and making it bigger and better over-time and watching it grow.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I honestly enjoy the community itself more than anything. I met a lot of amazing friends on Skyblock, for the most part, and I love joking around with other players, talking about bullshit ideas and just making funny gags together like Olympus's (or at least, ranged's) kittle fricks, or our /ci scare (don't use /ci, it clears your inventory)

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
I personally love to engage in conversations. As Novae said, the community itself is enjoyable with a lot of great people. I've gotten to know a lot of people within both of the skyblock worlds from just making conversations which has allowed me to make some really amazing and unique friends

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I personally love to engage in conversations. As Novae said, the community itself is enjoyable with a lot of great people. I've gotten to know a lot of people within both of the skyblock worlds from just making conversations which has allowed me to make some really amazing and unique friends
Agreed, the community is indeed a great place to meet new people.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
My two favourite things to do on Skyblock would have to be /Olympus and /Survival. :cool:
leave. skyblock is the real og, that's why we got our second realm first.

Chops19975

MVP+
Chops19975
Chops19975
MVP+
Ratings
Honestly, I would agree with the community side of things. There has been numerous times players have made my day just by saying some random idea or do some silly little thing like an attempt to make a pond but do it in a questionable fashion. (hehe u know who u are). On the other hand, it's really exciting when trying to get onto the leaderboards even if you're far behind. (At least it is for me)

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
Rather than building farms and making my island more economically beneficial. I legit Spend hours just trying to build nice stuff, it works well with the laid-back community and overall chill vibe on the sky block servers.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I really enjoy the scramblers, even though my spelling just becomes awful.:(

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Nah, all you non-skyblock players are just biased. We all know that skyblock is the best server out there. We have the most diverse and interesting community to chat with (despite there being a few trolls). I would personally say that my favorite thing to do would be to engage in conversations with both old players as well as new ones. Maybe pick up a trick or 2. Most people are super friendly and always down to help you out. I've met some of my closest friends on skyblock and I think I'll keep doing so for the foreseeable future. You never know how the community is going to behave each day and it varies. That's what makes it all fun and interesting.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Honestly I enjoy the competition for Island Top. Though my island hasnt been the most active and competitive, we still try to be on the leaderboards. I feel as though it’s more competitive because of the monthly payouts, attracting more players to join the community, which is amazing.

justakwardnemo

Ratings
Just to start some conversation. What is your favorite thing to do in Skyblock? For me I personally enjoy building up my island and making it bigger and better over-time and watching it grow.
My favorite thing on skyblock is that same! I love the idea of leveling up my island by building as well as doing quests.

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
In my personal opinion, the best thing about skyblock is the competition. trying to see who can have the best island or the most of something really makes you work hard in this server. another thing is the community, its a really fun/funny community.

Chraddan

VIP+
Chraddan
Chraddan
VIP+
Ratings
There are a lot of enjoyable things to do in Skyblock. I mostly enjoy grinding to hit /is top and hit top /scrambler :)
Besides this, the chat, in general, is just fun to watch and interact with.

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
There are a lot of enjoyable things to do in Skyblock. I mostly enjoy grinding to hit /is top and hit top /scrambler :)
Besides this, the chat, in general, is just fun to watch and interact with.
Good luck with getting no.1 on scrambler. @rangedhealer77 is legit a g0d at it and i'm pretty sure her reign of terror isn't going to end anytime soon. ; (