Results are only viewable after voting.

nasser_919

MVP
nasser_919
nasser_919
MVP
Ratings
I'm made this post because i would like to you more about you all <3

by the way i don't have any bonny other than playing on this server =)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I have several hobbies
I love to read and write, I also draw!! I'm hoping to do 3D game design/animation at some point tho.
And a you can see.... I love Minecraft, and I do have a small YouTube channel that I sometimes upload stuff on. Mostly whatever I'm vibing- speedpaints or Minecraft content...

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Personally, I’d like to take up more hobbies!

For the moment, staffing on ManaCube is certainly one of my priority hobbies, but I of course enjoy it, otherwise I wouldn’t do it! Haha. Outside of ManaCube, I’ve taken up roller-skating, and plan to practice doing that often.

It’s refreshing being able to discuss things like this with members of the community - I personally love getting to know you all! <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Personally, I’d like to take up more hobbies!

For the moment, staffing on ManaCube is certainly one of my priority hobbies, but I of course enjoy it, otherwise I wouldn’t do it! Haha. Outside of ManaCube, I’ve taken up roller-skating, and plan to practice doing that often.

It’s refreshing being able to discuss things like this with members of the community - I personally love getting to know you all! <3
As always, gold star for the queen of halloween. Cutie <3

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Gotta agree with Hallow and MCBYT that Mana is really one of my biggest hobbies.

But I also enjoy coloring; it can be quite relaxing and calming..

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I'm made this post because i would like to you more about you all <3

by the way i don't have any bonny other than playing on this server =)
Sorry for the late response haha! Manacube, of course, as well as stand-up comedy, and skiing are my main hobbies. I've also started to mountain bike quite often, which I enjoy as well.

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
I enjoy building with basically anything I can find. I don't have as much time to do it as much. But building with dominoes, cups, etc. It kinda drove my parents nuts when I was younger xD

Heres the last thing I attempted: http://prntscr.com/pzerq0

Last edited:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I'm an absolute sports nut ask me just about any sport or sports question and I'll probably know or at least heard about it.
Hobbies:
Sport
Sleeping
Eating
Reading

I think that pretty much covers me entirely

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Painting woo! I’m a terrible artist, but painting gives me more freedom than drawing etc.
I’d love to see anyones art if they’ve worked on anything that they’d like to share.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I enjoy playing mana as my main hobby. I also enjoy drawing and sometimes writing whenever I can! At 6:50 AM, that’s all I can think of :D

generalgila

Ratings
50 13
Collecting supercars.

haha jk i enjoy winning. it doesnt matter what it is but if i am good at it or i win a lot at it i will enjoy it.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I have a bunch of hobbies.

My first one is singing, but I tend to call that more of a lifestyle, since I have grown up around musical theatre and I am doing music for my HSC. I love to write stories. On my laptop I've written over 120,000 words over a range of different stories, and my favourite part about them is to read them, since I love to read. I also love playing Manacube. I feel as though I spent so much time on the server that I can officially call it a hobbie xD