What ManaCube Gamemode did you Start your ManaCube Adventure With?

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
I have always really only played pk because I personally enjoy it so much and like talking to the ppl online I haven't had too much of a chance to play other servers. I have played Kit and Survival occasionally but only for about 4-6 hrs. I would like to give olympus a go but im not really sure how it works :p

Snackbone

Snackbone
Snackbone
Ratings
I'm actually pretty sure I started in creative, but I have a better memory of actually starting to consistently play on the parkour server!

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
I started on Parkour, then started splitting time between Parkour & Creative, and now main Creative.

I still go on Parkour quite a bit for cubits, though.

SpaceTsunaml

ELITE
SpaceTsunami
SpaceTsunami
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
Started on skyblock last year as my first minecraft server played on in like 5 years, and got the Santas Helper title, played a bit but sadly had to quit, then joined parkour and now survival! :D

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I have mained aether ever since joining manacube! I remember the first time I got on, looking for a prison server during the beginning of quarantine and I saw that aether had more players, so that is where I joined, and I have stayed ever since. Looking back, most of those players were alts and I now know that haha