What notable gifts did everyone get for Christmas?

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Uhm, I was raised atheist so I don’t really celebrate Christmas. We just hangout and vibe with family. We usually just give each other a card or some aftershave, nothing really special! What did you get Edison?

frickedison

PATRON
WeTheSouth
WeTheSouth
Patron
Ratings
20 1
Uhm, I was raised atheist so I don’t really celebrate Christmas. We just hangout and vibe with family. We usually just give each other a card or some aftershave, nothing really special! What did you get Edison?
I got some LED lights for my car and my neighbor got me a wax burner!

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
i got a new skincare routine :D my old one was quite ineffective and i think it was bc my products were for the wrong skin type. hasn't arrived yet but i am v excited!!

i also got a $100 gift card from my grandpa and i wasted it on elite but im happy with the purchase haha

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Drawing tablet and a lot of new art supplies, plus some airpods

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
I got many things, but I think the best I got were some new coloring supplies, some books, and a cool lego set! My family's pretty into lego so I get it a lot, but I'm really happy! I also got lots of candy from Germany because my sister came to visit me and my family in the US.
I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a great time!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
My parents combined my Christmas gift with my high school graduation gift and got me a new PC. Had to reinstall MineCraft and all the various things I use for staffing but so far it is so much better than my old one and I'm very grateful!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Caulan

MVP
Caulan
Caulan
MVP
Ratings
I got a drawing tablet cause Ive wanted to learn to draw but hate using a pencil and a paper cause it feels really awkward for me idk why tho

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
i got some money of my uncle and then from my parents i got a new monitor and socks and from my grandparents i got an extra bottle of dior sauvage, versace eros, 16gb of ram and this cool cusion that sits u up and is really comfortable (its like the back of a chair but really soft)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I got a drawing tablet cause Ive wanted to learn to draw but hate using a pencil and a paper cause it feels really awkward for me idk why tho
Same!!! :D

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
oooooo!

I think one of my favorite gifts was modern remakes of these vintage soup mugs i’ve been searching for, for years! I’m a huge fan and collector of vintage clothes and items- so even though they are not originals they are still just as beautiful and I cannot wait to use them. They have recipes on the sides!

XALRK

ELITE
XALRK
XALRK
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
oooooo!

I think one of my favorite gifts was modern remakes of these vintage soup mugs i’ve been searching for, for years! I’m a huge fan and collector of vintage clothes and items- so even though they are not originals they are still just as beautiful and I cannot wait to use them. They have recipes on the sides!
Nice!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
oooooo!

@ileoid soup man

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
I got an oculus quest 2. Believe it or not, I can play on Manacube in VR. I also got a Xbox Series X