What show/movie/tv series are you currently watching at the moment?

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Lately I’ve been caught up with My Hero Academia and I’ve been loving Demon Slayer.

I got a huge list of anime to watch and very little time! ;)
Yeah finished Demon Slayer a while ago, amazing series and beautiful animation :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Currently watching The Outsider on HBO. Best show I've ever seen, hands down.

Nezuko_Chan__

MVP+
N_Joys
N_Joys
MVP+
Ratings
ohh i started watching Dragon Ball, i finished the original with 153 episodes and im now at Dragon Ball Z, im at episode 174/291, im also planning to rewatch my favorite show for the 4th time soon :D

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
I’m waiting for the rest of rick and morty season 4

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Not gonna lie, I don't watch TV, Netflix, etc at all. Other than Bundesliga soccer (which I get on SlingTV), I just watch Youtube videos. Main series' I've been watching recently are most of the ones from Brandon Rogers (Magic Funhouse, Theater Class, Blame the Hero), the vlogs from maxmoefoe/Misfits, and anything from SovietWomble. Might back into anime soon, I have a few I haven't watched/read since I was, like, 8.

DatShop

DatShop
DatShop
Ratings
5 4
I am watching vikings season 5, I can recommend it to everyone, love it!
Currently searching for new shows :( I'm so picky so it's hard for me to find shows I actually like.

My go to series though are The Office and Sherlock both on Netflix. I can't tell you how many times I've watched them over and over again xD

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Should I start watching The Office? Is it good?

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
Should I start watching The Office? Is it good?
The office is a GREAT show! It's one my favorites if you got nothing else to watch I suggest watching it you defiantly won't be disappointment :D

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
i have been consistently watching and re-watching greys anatomy for months, but recently i'm kind of addicted to how to get away with murder and gossip girl

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
im also watching sam and cat.

Ratings
Psych is fun as heck! I love that show! The Office is good, besides the fact my family constantly rewatched it after every finish. I like to think that my need to watch a ton of different things comes from their blandness of watching the same thing over and over. I've recently finished Altered Carbon season 2 on Netflix, which is an amazing sci-fi series! I began watching Akame Ga Kill, which is pretty good. There's also a show called Kingdom, which is a super interesting zombie show but with a weird twist on it. (set in the Joseon Dynasty) I recommend all three of those, but they're all very different and you may like one over the others. I need to begin rewatching Atlanta as well, the writing on that show is amazing.