Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hello everyone!
As you all know, Manacube is an awesome server, it has a diverse community and different game modes! We are all different, but we share one thing in common- our love of Manacube. My question is, what do you like about Manacube?
I'll go first- I like Manacube because, despite the size of the server, we are all connected. The community is what I enjoy about the server so much! On top of that, we also have a wonderfully amazing staff team that does so much for this community.

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
i like mana because mana and also cube

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I like ManaCube because it has a large player base but a small community feel. I feel like I can hop on and see a lot of familiar faces who are easy going and fun to play with :)

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
The community is great! I've never played any other server that had such a friendly and big player base. Everyone is kind, funny and keen to help!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
The community is great! I've never played any other server that had such a friendly and big player base. Everyone is kind, funny and keen to help!
I agree and disagree, not everyone is very nice, I've met my share of toxic players...

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I agree and disagree, not everyone is very nice, I've met my share of toxic players...
I don't think there will ever be a server without toxic people. If you meet toxic people, simply just /ignore or /report. The community is about the friendly people. I don't have enough time to care about what toxic people say coz all their insults wre weak. Manacube community is awesome

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I like that players who are dedicated to the server and it's community have the opportunity to apply for staff :)

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
What really draws me to manacube is that there are so many cool people here that I can talk to and play with! It’s a very active community, so meeting new people isn’t a challenge.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I don't think there will ever be a server without toxic people. If you meet toxic people, simply just /ignore or /report. The community is about the friendly people. I don't have enough time to care about what toxic people say coz all their insults wre weak. Manacube community is awesome
Manacube would be better off without their toxicity, it's not like I haven't been cyberbullied here before. Spreading false rumors about someone is considered cyberbullying ;)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
What really draws me to manacube is that there are so many cool people here that I can talk to and play with! It’s a very active community, so meeting new people isn’t a challenge.
And then there's me sitting in a corner perm muted >.< Yup seems pretty accurate compared to real life.

Ratings
I like the fun community and being around people who like the same stuff as me. There's also a lot of people that reoccur on the server and I get to see some friends everyday considering its large player base.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Personally, I love ManaCube for various reasons. The first one is how different and creative the sever is overall! For example, Olympus isn't just a prison server, but a prison server themed off of Greek gods! I find that so cool that there are certain themes for certain gamemodes! Also, everyone is so creative in the way that it helps the server stand out. It's not the same as any other server. There are also such great people within the server community as a whole, as well as the single gamemode communities; if you branch off from one gamemode, there is a whole other community waiting for you! Even with the Discord server, so many ManaCube players have found friends and are in other Discord servers that have been branched off originally from ManaCube! For example, the Royal Discord server was originally just a clan, but it branched into a Discord server for all members included in the clan. Many people may think that ManaCube is just a simple Minecraft server, but its honestly way more than that!

...Why did I get so passionate over this...

-ashley<3

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
community 100% and also because the different plugins/gamemodes on the server (basically what Ashley said ^^) oly gang aye

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
But seriously, let's be honest... Olympus has always been one of the most toxic communities, go back to season 1 and there were players being extremely sexist.
Oh... Aether will always hold a special place in my heart-