Whats Everyones Favorite gamemode on mana and why? What do you main?

Ratings
Literally just wanna know what community best fits everyone I personally love the game mode islands it seems fun and I want to try it however it's way too quiet for me. I main atlas but I'm beginning to explore other game modes seeing as I used to main survival then move to factions and now I'm here on atlas! let me know which is ur fave and why!

OurDivineRuler

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OurDivineRuler
OurDivineRuler
ELITE
Ratings
I main survival because I love playing with the community there. I've never really given any other gamemode a fair try though so i'm planning to do that soon.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hi Pinecone!
I main parkour because I never run out of things to do on it. Unlike kitpvp and creative, which I do sometimes, if you don't feel like pvping and raging after a while, or if you don't feel like Just building, I'm able to do parkour maps. Ever since I got Minecraft, even when I was using Windows 10 edition (now I think about 10 edition as yich), I logged onto servers and played parkour. And, to add to that, REPETITIVE JUMPS!

Once I got on manacube parkour, I've been able to train myself to the maximum, and I can now do Parkour Pyramid, the world's "hardest parkour map", with absolutely no sweat.
Parkour also helps me with speedrunning skills in a survival world.
Plus, the good half of parkour is an amazing community.

TizzlemanXD

PATRON+
Tizzleman
Tizzleman
Patron+
Ratings
16 2
i "main" atlas and aether but ive been around to every server to cf cubits i am thinking im gonna return full time to atlas but not sure yet

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Survival

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
I mostly play kitpvp and randomly pop in and out of aether. Same with parkour.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
I main parkour as it allows me to just chill out and jump around haha
I also like to build maps sometimes, kind of on the back burner for a while though as I'm out of ideas currently.

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
Parkour is my favorite because instead of being one open-ended goal, (developing an island, mining forever, etc.) it is a bunch of smaller 'tasks' that I can do at my own pace over time. I don't know if that makes sense, hopefully it does ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also I'm too lazy to switch game modes. :p

me900me

ELITE
me900me
me900me
ELITE
Literally just wanna know what community best fits everyone I personally love the game mode islands it seems fun and I want to try it however it's way too quiet for me. I main atlas but I'm beginning to explore other game modes seeing as I used to main survival then move to factions and now I'm here on atlas! let me know which is ur fave and why!
Good morning, I'm actually maining aztec skyblock, because it has an insane community of awesome people that are ready to help you out when you have a question or when you have anything you do not understand. Furthermore there are some cool islands that you can explore and some daily quest for a bit of grinding. Another cool feature is that there are some weekly quests that are really good to do if you like to grind like I do. The only problem about aztec is that there is a huge inflation and everything is so expensive.
Have a good day,
Loïck