Whats Everyones Favorite gamemode on mana and why? What do you main?

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
I main creative because i've been playing on creative servers since 2015 and don't find much interest in other gamemodes.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Islands is pretty pog, it's a chill place and has rlly cool people. I main aether bcuz y not.

JJMcCow

ELITE
JJMcCow
JJMcCow
ELITE
Ratings
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy, Pine!

Atlas cause it's not the biggest but probably one of the best and closest communities

:mc_278-0:

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
KitPvP. Just a fun game mode overall and the Community is fun to chill with, some may find it pretty toxic, but I think we just got that chill atmosphere. ;)

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
I main aztec but when I first started playing on this server I played parkour but the toxicity had me enough so I started looking at other gamemode’s and I came across with skyblock. Now I have 1.5k hours and spend my whole day on aztec -_-

MerryT

ELITE
MerryT
MerryT
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Olympus Aether because mining for 6 hours go brrr. Parkours also pretty fun.

EtherealAccord

ELITE
EtherealAccord
EtherealAccord
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
Literally just wanna know what community best fits everyone I personally love the game mode islands it seems fun and I want to try it however it's way too quiet for me. I main atlas but I'm beginning to explore other game modes seeing as I used to main survival then move to factions and now I'm here on atlas! let me know which is ur fave and why!
Mained parkour at first, then switched to atlas, and no-lifed it, then switched back to parkour, and now I'm back to atlas. I enjoy PK because of the people aswell as the refining of skills learned over time. I like Oly because its grindy as well as the people.