Whats its like to own voting

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
Hey there students
Today- is a sad sad day. It mark's the end of my 1 year of continuous vote top winnings.

July 2020: 182
August 2020: 175
September 2020: 174
October 2020: 181
November 2020: 181
December 2020: 122
January 2021: 182
February 2021: 163
March 2021: 181
April 2021: 151
May 2021: 155
June 2021: 168

Total: 2115 or 21.15 cubits
Not even enough for MVP before the rank changes.
But what was best was getting the 25$ gift card every month. 300$ worth of gc is awesome and really helped me get patron. I would trade this gc + cubits for keys bought with patron money.

But I think the parts I'll miss most are having the secrets to easy money that not many people know, and the daily schedule. Regardless of how my day was going, horrible or excellent, busy or slow, rain or shine, wind or no wind, travel or no travel, breakfast or no breakfast, I would have to vote. On days I missed, I could feel something being off. On a few occasions I've had to ask someone to vote for me, breaking my ocd.
I thought voting was essential. Free advertisement for 1 penny? He'll yeah?!

Why would I vote?
Thanks for asking Tommy! But next time please raise your hand.
I would vote because I wanted the server to grow. I saw there was a trend of more people leaving than joining, I was (am still) sick of shifty staff, I was sick of bullies. I wanted new people to come and improve the server as I've tried to. In simple terms; don't try, they don't care for your input.
Voting for cubits has never been a good way to farm cubits. You should know this, you've been to class before. The cubits are a benefit, yeah, but not a good way to get them for yourself. It's much better to buy from people who vote.

It is very unfortunate to see voting being removed. It's been such a key part to the game. Such a good way for new players to be able to afford playing. Being able to afford ranks. Being able to afford keys.
I do not see how this is fair.
Also voting was on /level so to remove it already? Not even 1 month after mana level has it included? ...

Guh, anger.

Class dismissed

xplodingpeanuts

ELITE
XPlodingPeanuts
XPlodingPeanuts
ELITE
Ratings
It's been a great run for you SSM! You will always still be the Vote King regardless ;)

Agree on the aspect of the rewards from Vote top being immensely helpful to newer players (especially f2p players) in levelling the playing field a lil so that they can also progress through the Ranks - I've seen quite a few achieve their desired Rank simply through grinding cubits in-game and voting - and their ecstatic reactions to finally seeing the result of their hard work is something that will always humble me and remind me of just how much f2p players contribute to the community (both in terms of community spirit/morale, and their hard work in-game keeping the economy going). Hopefully there will be something that will replace voting, that will allow newer players a more even competition against those with more irl money.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
It's been a great run for you SSM! You will always still be the Vote King regardless ;)

Agree on the aspect of the rewards from Vote top being immensely helpful to newer players (especially f2p players) in levelling the playing field a lil so that they can also progress through the Ranks - I've seen quite a few achieve their desired Rank simply through grinding cubits in-game and voting - and their ecstatic reactions to finally seeing the result of their hard work is something that will always humble me and remind me of just how much f2p players contribute to the community (both in terms of community spirit/morale, and their hard work in-game keeping the economy going). Hopefully there will be something that will replace voting, that will allow newer players a more even competition against those with more irl money.
Something I completely forgot but you reminded me of
I've barely spent any money of my own. Since I joined, I've tried to be as f2p as I can. For the longest time I sayed if I ever got a rank, I'd quit. I wanted to show what people can do without spending money. Ive spent only 60$ ish now after nearly 2 years. All the other svas, ranks, titles, keys etc. are from using cubits, giftcards, or a combination of those in trades. Having vote top is the only reason manacube has received 1k+$ on behalf of my account, it would've been impossible otherwise.

I'm just curious if they're removing voting completely, or just the vote top. Both would be the stupidest ideas I think I've seen happen on manacube.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,335 82
I'm just curious if they're removing voting completely, or just the vote top.
Voting will be entirely discontinued from now on, as far as I’m aware.

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
This was funny to read