What's the best moment you've had on ManaCube?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
My best moment was when KaosSxReloadz gifted me Elite <3

Ayn234

MVP
TheRealAyn234
TheRealAyn234
MVP
Ratings
A friend of mine gave me a diamond chestplate on Skyblock about 5 months or so ago. I still have it to this day!

(if you're wondering how its special, shut up, she doesn't play on the server anymore so i'm keeping it okay?)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Uhhhh
When I made my dad get me mvp

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
When Kamikatzeeee bought me VIP
Also when I first rebirthed

Gqose

Ratings
One time there was like 10 people on a parkour course and we all waited at each checkpoint for each other. Mana cube has wholesomeness too!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
uh I have a few but one of them would be when in like may I got a bunch of creative players to build something on this 2x2 plot I made. It was being used actively for about 3 weeks and a lot of memories are on it, it was really fun and I'm glad I did it because at the time it felt like everyone was drifting : D

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I've had a lot of really great moments, getting helper was definitely one of them. The chat went crazy and it was really overwhelming but it was really fulfilling to receive so much love at once:
2020-04-30_16.57.32.png

That moment is tied with building CoconutMall with my fellow mappers (very big collab insane from the summer) and becoming a map judge. All things that have really meant a lot to me on my ManaCube journey so far. I can't wait to have more great moments here :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Oh my gosh, there are so many.

- My first map being accepted, and getting to collaborate on 3 of my very first maps with my friend Rubempre.
- My staff application being accepted on Christmas Eve, and getting promoted to parkour helper on Boxing Day along with my friend Madi.
- Shinx and Alfie training me to be a Map Judge, and getting to judge my first map by myself.
- Being gifted ranks (VIP+ from Cele, Elite from Dooble) from incredibly generous people <33
- Getting to work on CoconutMall, the most ambitious collaborative project on Manacube to date, with so many amazing mappers
- And so many more! Manacube is full of wonderful memories.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
My best moment was probably getting in voice chats with the people that I had been talking with in the general chat for so long. I have made way more friends then I thought possible from a minecraft server, and I am very grateful that they are all such wonderful people :) Just talking with people about things outside of topics related to minecraft has also been very enjoyable!

Also being given Elite by Anna Kristin and Oejh (Eli)!

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Yea my faves are
- Joining first vc
- Maps getting accepted
- All my dono ranks
- Getting mapper
- Doing all the champs first time
- Getting pbs on hm (best feeling to exist)

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Becoming bes frens with @Blorosaur <33
- waking up to my accepted staff application
- helper training and promo
- mod training and promo