What's the best way to drink tea?

D4NLav

MVP+
D4NLav
D4NLav
MVP+
Ratings
12 2
I was in a Survival server and we all got talking about tea.

Some liked green tea
Some liked sugar in tea
Some liked no sugar etc etc

What is the best tea?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Welcome to Hallow's lesson in how to make a proper (British) cuppa.

To begin, grab your favourite mug/cup, grab a tetley's teabag, pop it in the mug, and add 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar. Click your kettle, and wait for it to boil, but seconds before the kettle clicks itself, push the button/switch the lever to stop it boiling (this step is vital if like me, you wish to avoid burning your tongue). Pour in the water, stir it up a little, then add milk.

NOW. This is were it gets technical- you don't want your tea to be warmed up milk, but you also don't want it too dark, therefore you pour in enough milk, to when it's a perfect shade of beige. (If you add too much milk, don't be disheartened, this is why we leave the teabag in a little longer!) If you're tea is perfectly brewed and is a delightful lightish brown, feel free to dunk in your favourite biscuit. If you've made your tea look like Casper the ghost's liquid cousin, simply use the spoon to squash the teabag on the inside of your selected mug/cup, and stir away! Before drinking, dispose of that teabag and grab biscuits (preferably McVities Rich Teas)!

Thank you for attending this lesson, any other way to make tea is INCORRECT. However- hot chocolate is the superior hot drink. Good day :)

D4NLav

MVP+
D4NLav
D4NLav
MVP+
Ratings
12 2
Wonderful, I could not of said it better myself. (Although i'd replace the biscuits with Custard Creams and remove the sugar!)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Wonderful, I could not of said it better myself. (Although i'd replace the biscuits with Custard Creams and remove the sugar!)
Hmm, custard creams are a justifiable swap. But tea without sugar is just too bland for me, haha

prettyyodd

ELITE
prettyyodd
prettyyodd
ELITE
Ratings
93 3
peppermint tea is so delicious, put some honey in it and you are golden.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
By not drinking tea, am I missing out on something great?