What's the first thing any new player should do?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
Join Olympus! :cool:

But seriously, for any new players, I'd strongly recommend checking out the Wiki and reading up on the realm you're interested in playing! I'm totally not biased when I say that the Wiki is super helpful and informative. Another thing would be to join the Discord server or even the Forums and get to know the community - there are so many lovely players that are more than willing to chat and help, so if you are able to, I strongly suggest joining!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
Join Olympus! :cool:

But seriously, for any new players, I'd strongly recommend checking out the Wiki and reading up on the realm you're interested in playing! I'm totally not biased when I say that the Wiki is super helpful and informative. Another thing would be to join the Discord server or even the Forums and get to know the community - there are so many lovely players that are more than willing to chat and help, so if you are able to, I strongly suggest joining!
HALLOW I LOOVEEE UUU IM A BIG FAN

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
284 21
The first thing a new player should do is link themselves to the forums and discord. They could also do the new rewards to earn cubits and then sell those cubits in game to give themselves a starting bal on the gamemode they desire to play

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
leave

nah but fr I think they should read the wiki for each realm and then pick a realm