What’s your favourite song?

Ratings
I have been wondering over the last few days what people’s favourite songs are so I’m thinking of starting a chart on people’s favourite songs over weeks, please favourite song and it’s genre for a chart my discord is GUSTHEPUG1#6969 dm me for more info :D .

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
My favorite right now is

Everyday - Logic

This tends to change alot over the weeks tho

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
I have many but if I had to choose it would be «The Less I know The Better» by Tame Impala

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Mine right now is def Digital Ion by Octane.

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
I haven't listened to much music over these last 2 weeks, but here's my fav from a while ago. (Its a tie between two!)

Overtime by KNOWER
Parable
by Mako

The last one is interesting because it is in 7/4 time. You have to count each measure as 1-2-3-1-2-3-4 or 1-2-3-4-1-2-3. There's a handful of songs in an odd meter, but this one didn't catch my attention until I started counting to 4. Simply put, its like counting 1-&-2-&-3-&-4. It feels like 4/4 but without the & of 4. ( I hope that made sense. If not, any music people want to translate?).

Considering the genre of the songs, Overtime is dance, electronic and Parable is alternative (maybe) and RnB (not quite). I have no idea what genre Parable is, you'd have to listen to it and decide.

Last edited:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
My favs are
Heatwaves by glass animals
Fireflies by owl city
Ride with you by smash into pieces
Heather by conan gray
I have recently been listening to My R, it’s sad but I still kinda like it.

vitras

Banned
Ratings
9 2
I have been wondering over the last few days what people’s favourite songs are so I’m thinking of starting a chart on people’s favourite songs over weeks, please favourite song and it’s genre for a chart my discord is GUSTHEPUG1#6969 dm me for more info :D .
My favorite song is, chief keef decline it.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
My favs are
Heatwaves by glass animals
Fireflies by owl city
Ride with you by smash into pieces
Heather by conan gray
I have recently been listening to My R, it’s sad but I still kinda like it.
would never have guessed you like glass animals, very cool

my favourite song do be changing every day but rn i think it’s can i call you tonight by dayglow/ fuzzybrain/dear friend by dayglow... or talk like that by wallows. or nobody gets me like you by wallows... or scrawny by wallows. too many ; - ;

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
would never have guessed you like glass animals, very cool

my favourite song do be changing every day but rn i think it’s can i call you tonight by dayglow/ fuzzybrain/dear friend by dayglow... or talk like that by wallows. or nobody gets me like you by wallows... or scrawny by wallows. too many ; - ;
Well, I've only heard heatwaves (I may have read the fanfic) can you recommend some other good songs by them?

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I will wait - Mumford and Sons
Mr Loverman - Ricky Montgomery
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
feel something - Bea Miller
Same Love - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Good Grief - Bastille
Classic - MKTO
i love you - billie eilish
The Night We Met - Lord Huron

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Like some other people have said, my favorite songs change pretty much weekly, and I usually have a few favorite songs at the same time. But the one I've been listening to pretty frequently because it would always get stuck in my head is RAYE - Natalie Don't (Punctual Remix).

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I haven't listened to much music over these last 2 weeks, but here's my fav from a while ago. (Its a tie between two!)

Overtime by KNOWER
Parable
by Mako

The last one is interesting because it is in 7/4 time. You have to count each measure as 1-2-3-1-2-3-4 or 1-2-3-4-1-2-3. There's a handful of songs in an odd meter, but this one didn't catch my attention until I started counting to 4. Simply put, its like counting 1-&-2-&-3-&-4. It feels like 4/4 but without the & of 4. ( I hope that made sense. If not, any music people want to translate?).

Considering the genre of the songs, Overtime is dance, electronic and Parable is alternative (maybe) and RnB (not quite). I have no idea what genre Parable is, you'd have to listen to it and decide.
This has music major vibes and I’m living for it

My favorite song right now is What Do I Call You - TAEYEON
it’s k-pop and I’m not sorry

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Well, I've only heard heatwaves (I may have read the fanfic) can you recommend some other good songs by them?
ngl thought you got it from the fanfic lol sigh
buuut season 2 episode 3, take a slice and life itself are some of my favourites

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
ngl thought you got it from the fanfic lol sigh
buuut season 2 episode 3, take a slice and life itself are some of my favourites
I didn't get it from the fanfic. XD. I just read the fanfic because I heard it was well written and I like well written stories.