where can i use my cubits, and for what can i use it on?

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Cubits can be exchanged into a coupon(/cubit spend *amount*) which can be used on the irl mana store(/buy).

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
You can also make deals with other players to buy / sell your cubits. Ask other players on the server how much cubits are worth there and they'll likely tell you the current rate.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,331 82
I think @gapplegal summed it up. Cubits are a global currency, and are basically ‘store credits’ - Super handy if you want to purchase an item or rank on the store, but aren’t able to with IRL money.

They can be hard to get, either through voting, ads (which are unreliable), and trading with players in-game, as @JustSoDank also mentioned. A whole cubit (1.00) is equal to an IRL US dollar, and each 0.01 cubit, is equal to one cent. Even if USD isn’t your currency, cubits are technically measured in dollars, so when paying with cubits, it’s probably best to use USD to ensure you have enough!

Fewuser

Naughtality
Naughtality
Ratings
3 1
You can trade them for store credit as said above. Or you can sell .01 for 10k on skyblock last time I checked prices.

EricBanks

PATRON
Dawlas
Dawlas
Patron
Ratings
Cubits are basically game credits. You can use them in the server store, or you can exchange them ingame for mana or other things.