NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Clearly you've never played a game that wipes, starting from fresh and rushing to get the best gear before everyone else is the most thrilling thing ever. Prestige all over again and regrind money
i was there for earths reset and yes it was a race a race to the damn crate keys as soon as wipe happens ppl will buy a bunch of em and then boom its back to normal excepty all the players who cant afford crate keys just lose everything

Skiimatic

ELITE
Skiimatic
Skiimatic
ELITE
Ratings
60 15
i was there for earths reset and yes it was a race a race to the damn crate keys as soon as wipe happens ppl will buy a bunch of em and then boom its back to normal excepty all the players who cant afford crate keys just lose everything
You sound like a crybaby, people who waste their money on crates lose in the long run

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Kit isn’t really that p2w where buying crates actually matters, and you would have to buy ALOT of KitPvP crates to actually “get back to where you were” which no1 does and the only ppl that would are dog at the game so it doesn’t matter if they have loot or not. Resetting what you have creates incentive for everyone to start playing again and also newer players to play more as they see they are now on a even playing field. Kitpvp’s need to be reset relatively often as it’s redundant when you basically have unlimited gear, the economy of the server right now is very bad as the map has been going for over a year and a half. So yeah, even just a reset of items/money would be better than nothing at all. Preferably a map update and more updates etc, but Yk you guys (staff) said it reset every 6 months last reset yet here we are at over 1.5 years.

Namb

VIP+
Namb
Namb
VIP+
Ratings
1 32
calm down now, just a game now.

Namb

VIP+
Namb
Namb
VIP+
Ratings
1 32
Kit isn’t really that p2w where buying crates actually matters, and you would have to buy ALOT of KitPvP crates to actually “get back to where you were” which no1 does and the only ppl that would are dog at the game so it doesn’t matter if they have loot or not. Resetting what you have creates incentive for everyone to start playing again and also newer players to play more as they see they are now on a even playing field. Kitpvp’s need to be reset relatively often as it’s redundant when you basically have unlimited gear, the economy of the server right now is very bad as the map has been going for over a year and a half. So yeah, even just a reset of items/money would be better than nothing at all. Preferably a map update and more updates etc, but Yk you guys (staff) said it reset every 6 months last reset yet here we are at over 1.5 years.
Ign fuhrer smokes you

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Clearly you've never played a game that wipes, starting from fresh and rushing to get the best gear before everyone else is the most thrilling thing ever. Prestige all over again and regrind money
Intelligent player

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
There really is no crazy “OP ITEM” on kit, any1 can die with SVA’s. Kit rlly isn’t p2w and you can’t become good by buying crates compared to grinding.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
i swear u kit idiots are more impatient then the government its been announced wait a few damn months youll get your reset

they arent all bark when they say they will do something they damn well will do it
ok mr. been begging for earth reset since the day after he joined lol do u imagine how bad it was for the og season 2 earth players and staff?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
ok mr. been begging for earth reset since the day after he joined lol do u imagine how bad it was for the og season 2 earth players and staff?
it was like a month after i joined and U know it

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
it was like a month after i joined and U know it
I never claimed I was an og? Also you joined after me lmao. You joined earth July 16, 2022, I joined July 11, 2022. Lol we joined at the same time. Don't be talking like you're any more experienced than me.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
I never claimed I was an og? Also you joined after me lmao. You joined earth July 16, 2022, I joined July 11, 2022. Lol we joined at the same time. Don't be talking like you're any more experienced than me.
never said i was more experienced