Which other server to play from ManaCube?

Pinkpiggie

Ratings
I’ve been playing survival for a while and I’m looking for suggestions on what to play from ManaCube?

Helly

MVP+
Helly02
Helly02
MVP+
Ratings
71 4
I personally play on survival. But if you are looking for more pvp like game mode there is *Kitpvp. If you are looking for expressing more of you creative side you can go on *creative, normally players there are very nice and helpful if you need any help with builds. As well as you can play on Skyblock or Islands (the same concept). There is also Olympus, but can't tell you a lot about that game mode, because haven't played it my self. And parkour, i have heard that they have very nice community there too.

Pinkpiggie

Ratings
I personally play on survival. But if you are looking for more pvp like game mode there is *Kitpvp. If you are looking for expressing more of you creative side you can go on *creative, normally players there are very nice and helpful if you need any help with builds. As well as you can play on Skyblock or Islands (the same concept). There is also Olympus, but can't tell you a lot about that game mode, because haven't played it my self. And parkour, i have heard that they have very nice community there too.
Thank you! I’ll definitely check them out :)

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
I play on Skyblock and its usually a very nice community to hang around in. It's most likely getting a reset soon though so I wouldn't suggest starting a new island at the moment though. I have to say I agree with Helly as she explained the servers quite well.

Pinkpiggie

Ratings
I play on Skyblock and its usually a very nice community to hang around in. It's most likely getting a reset soon though so I wouldn't suggest starting a new island at the moment though. I have to say I agree with Helly as she explained the servers quite well.
Yeah! I'll definitely take them into consideration, and no I will most likely wait until I have heard about resets happening/not happening before I start a new island etc. It'd be a waste of time. D:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
Personally, I’d say Olympus is the best server on ManaCube. Not just because prison servers are fun, but also because the community is so friendly and welcoming. If you’re unsure what Olympus is, it’s essentially Prison (as I mentioned above) but with additional ways to get money besides mining, such as cacti farms, mob grinders, etc.

I’m totally not biased or anything B)

purable

VIP
bumholesandwhich
bumholesandwhich
VIP
Ratings
I first joined and played creative all the time bc I was into that, but recently I've been playing a lot of Olympus and I can't stop! lol

11/10 would recommend, once you get the hang of it and start getting money its really fun

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Olympus and Creative are pretty kewl! Would recommend

Pinkpiggie

Ratings
Personally, I’d say Olympus is the best server on ManaCube. Not just because prison servers are fun, but also because the community is so friendly and welcoming. If you’re unsure what Olympus is, it’s essentially Prison (as I mentioned above) but with additional ways to get money besides mining, such as cacti farms, mob grinders, etc.

I’m totally not biased or anything B)

Thank you for explaining it in depth! I will definitely consider it. :’)

Pinkpiggie

Ratings
I first joined and played creative all the time bc I was into that, but recently I've been playing a lot of Olympus and I can't stop! lol

11/10 would recommend, once you get the hang of it and start getting money its really fun
Heard only positives about it so far, should definitely check it out and see what the craze is for myself!