Who's the 3 coolest people you've ever met on Manacube and what made them so cool?

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
@Sonic_Raptor the first staff to believe I could be the better person and I can change to fit more into the community also to help me with Mana appeals. All in all an amazing person

@lavi Is an amazing person ily <3

@Hallowqueen Another staff member who has shown much love and respect and is just a cool chill person outside of being staff for Manacube. ily2 <3

Edit: As Bex said in the discord it's the most tragic that most of my old friends are either muted, banned or just quit/left it's sad without them but oh well life moves on

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
- @ChocBar has been a great mentor to me since I joined the team originally. I’m honoured to call her a friend, and I don’t think she’s appreciated enough.

- @rangedhealer77 I’m so proud of how far she’s come!! I remember Rangie was one of the first people to befriend me back in November 2018 when I first joined Mana. #OlyS1Squad!

And last but definitely not least, @Txkoyami makes the server enjoyable as we make a lot of memories together when playing. In general, I love the community - it’s what made me want to staff here originally, what kept me going, and what made my return to ManaCube so special. <3

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
i’ve met so many people here that i love spending time with tbh.

ranged (rangedhealer77) was my mentor (<3) and first friend on the staff team when i joined, for the past year and a half she’s always been there for me however i need, and i love her a lot !!

Purpz (chocbar) although not an official mentor like ranged, ive gotten a lot of wonderful advice from purpz whenever i need it. she’s super super kind and always willing to chat about whatever, i very much appreciate it.

Rory (roree) very cool very fun to talk to, and extremely kind. we became friends like a year ago, and he’s now probably one of my closest friends on the staff team <3 he also plays valorant with me whenever i’m bored so extra points for that.

(i cant chose just three) also chiara, justsodank, prettyyodd, celestiiia, my friend ed, aaaaand ashley come to mind for sure.

Nika Yo

Dedicated Member
VIP+
Ratings
43 6
1. @Hayleyx is my favorite staff because they accepted 2appeals from my punishments

2. @Hallowqueen is cool because helping others with questions about manacube

3. Xdacon is an cool staff because I like their server

More users: @Quinny is cool because much followers that i know and@Pinguinooo because cool staff

Last edited:

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
@Sonic_Raptor the first staff to believe I could be the better person and I can change to fit more into the community also to help me with Mana appeals. All in all an amazing person

@lavi Is an amazing person ily <3

@Hallowqueen Another staff member who has shown much love and respect and is just a cool chill person outside of being staff for Manacube. ily2 <3

Edit: As Bex said in the discord it's the most tragic that most of my old friends are either muted, banned or just quit/left it's sad without them but oh well life moves on
no offense but u sure u got the right person i mean im flattered but still

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
OK
1. @anxi
I met her in December 2019 and we got way closer after she joined back on the staff team in April/May. She helped me so much with staffing, even if she didn't want to, and she really made it a whole lot easier for me. She is my best friend and I'm so glad I met her.

2. @Sonic_Raptor
THIS GUY is probably the reason I got staff. When I applied, he helped me out so much with my application, and if it wasn't for him, I would still be SCARED ASF of discord and I wouldn't of gotten helper. Now we both have full time jobs and don't speak as much as we use to, but I know he is always there for me if I need help with something.

3. @ the entire staff team
THESE PEOPLE ARE SO COOL! Such a nice group of people and it has been awesome to see the staff team grow and grow overtime. Really has helped me out more than I can explain!

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
OK
1. @anxi
I met her in December 2019 and we got way closer after she joined back on the staff team in April/May. She helped me so much with staffing, even if she didn't want to, and she really made it a whole lot easier for me. She is my best friend and I'm so glad I met her.

2. @Sonic_Raptor
THIS GUY is probably the reason I got staff. When I applied, he helped me out so much with my application, and if it wasn't for him, I would still be SCARED ASF of discord and I wouldn't of gotten helper. Now we both have full time jobs and don't speak as much as we use to, but I know he is always there for me if I need help with something.

3. @ the entire staff team
THESE PEOPLE ARE SO COOL! Such a nice group of people and it has been awesome to see the staff team grow and grow overtime. Really has helped me out more than I can explain!
The entire staff team isn’t 1 person.