Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
All staffmembers are lovely hooooman beings. I can’t chose who I like most but going off of who I talk to outside of Mana I think I’ll have to include

-gapplegal
-Pesto
-Gummy
-Lavendel
-Warlord

I’m sorry if you are not included other staffmembers I still love you all, those in particular just came to mind when I saw this question <3

Disclaimer:
All staff are lovely human beings and I mean no harm with chosing those particular people <3

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
I dont really interact with the staff but imma say that @Josh/P2 even though he isn't anymore. I like all staff, they seem friendly I just said Josh because me and him used to play together in season 3 of survival. But don't get me wrong, I like all the staff.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I dont really interact with the staff but imma say that @Josh/P2 even though he isn't anymore. I like all staff, they seem friendly I just said Josh because me and him used to play together in season 3 of survival. But don't get me wrong, I like all the staff.
Ah! I remember Josh!! We used to chat a lot >.< good times lol

All staffmembers are lovely hooooman beings. I can’t chose who I like most but going off of who I talk to outside of Mana I think I’ll have to include

-gapplegal
-Pesto
-Gummy
-Lavendel
-Warlord

I’m sorry if you are not included other staffmembers I still love you all, those in particular just came to mind when I saw this question <3

Disclaimer:
All staff are lovely human beings and I mean no harm with chosing those particular people <3
I agree with what you said- couldn't have said it better! But I'm gonna be biased and say that gapple is my favourite skyblock mod waifu... and the only mod I will probably ever get to marry ;-;

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
this is just my opinion, but i think chiara (so swag), elly, jacob, 4thforce, spiro, koala, evan, milk, izzy, datshop, ash, kxe, pro, pesto, linkey, pyro, rap, monkey, bearszn, mcbyt, flame, angel, texans, ryan, hayley, quinny, sam, warlord, gummy, patty, cele, kayla, gap, lav, kath, anxi, kat, noctqrns, mik, slime (he killed me in that factions event and im salty but he's cool anyway sort of), faudon, rory, marcel, abs, ana, ranged, sil, alfie, shinx, chao, chris, dynsalir (convinced he's fake ngl), cullan, boomclaw, sunset, purpz, and dacon are all really cool.

Last edited:

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
284 21
<3333333333333333333333333333333

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
My favorites are Mr. 5ouls, Ms. Elly_x, and Ms. IzzyDeekaroni! Love y’all.

Like everyone else said ASAC! (All staff are cool)

blspyro

PATRON
PyRo_The_Panda
PyRo_The_Panda
Patron
Ratings
28 1
I play on survival and imho we are blessed to have great mods, helpers, etc. I love them all to a degree, some more than others, but if i must list some here they are even though im pretty sure they already know... kath, gummy, anxi, raptor, and alfie.