JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
To be honest I always wanted to become a professional staff member in a big server such as this one this is why I spend time on survival.

Matt!!

ELITE
GayPandas
GayPandas
ELITE
Ratings
8 1
I started bc i accidentally went to surv instead of parkour now I'm addicted haaa..

Ratings
Well, one day my friend asked me to play on a server called manacube, i was toatally confused, i joined mid summer in 2019, thats wehre i start, changed my username, got vip and got perm banned for autoclicking 3 times, first was afk killing, second too, but third i was clicking with my fingers and it hurted, i used ac for 5 minutes ( i dont want to lie) and yeah haha, but i honestly love manacube tho :D
ps i made tons of frineds on there :)

becc_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
becc_
becc_
ELITE
Ratings
135 4
Well, one day my friend asked me to play on a server called manacube, i was toatally confused, i joined mid summer in 2019, thats wehre i start, changed my username, got vip and got perm banned for autoclicking 3 times, first was afk killing, second too, but third i was clicking with my fingers and it hurted, i used ac for 5 minutes ( i dont want to lie) and yeah haha, but i honestly love manacube tho :D
ps i made tons of frineds on there :)
:( so disappointed man but it was great playing with u, we gonna miss u

-Peter-

MVP+
PETEERRR
PETEERRR
MVP+
Ratings
Hey <3
so i would love to know what made people join survival and why they continue to play.
For me i needed something new after playing factions for a few years and had never really played a multiplayer survival, and when i got to know the community it was a selling point as everyone here is so helpful and so kind.
Hi becca, not 100 percent sure but im fairly sure i just googled "survival servers" and mana came up as the first response xD