Why do you guys play kitpvp?

Ratings
2 1
As in, why do you like it? Would it be the community, the pvp aspect, or something else? I'm very interested in getting to know you all better, and this seems like a great way ^^

lazyturtle01

Ratings
14 1
because manacube has the best kitpvp and just isnt to unballenced so it makes the small strugle so much fun for people who enjoy the straight skill pvp insted of the impossable kitpvp other servers have so it makes manacube kitpvp so much better and more enjoyable

Ratings
personally i I like Kit PvP for both the community and the actual PvP its self. I believe i started 2 months ago and i have made plenty of friends(including you). Also i find it fun to build up strength and and rise through the ranks.
Hope that helps :D

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey oPuggie,

This is actually a really great question. I enjoy the KitPvP server for the following reasons. The community can be toxic and divided at times, but since there is such a diversity of people it is easy to get a friend group of people with similar interests. I also love the ranking aspect of it as it gives a good, friendly competition for all. I recently got on the leaderboard so I have to make sure that I keep grinding!

Chris (chrispls)

3mn

VIP+
3mn
3mn
VIP+
Ratings
In my eyes, people who play KitPvp all have a common goal which is to pvp obviously. But the best part of it is, if you have multiple players doing something they all like, some people will get along and create bonds. Bonds lead to friendships and those friendships are the ones you’ll see for quite some time. KitPvP derives us to strive to be the best and it allows us to practice in an area of a map we’re familiar with. Using our knowledge we can combat any strategy and overtake enemies leading in victory and a spot at the top. That’s why I think KitPvP is played in my eyes, but it’s my eyes not everyone’s. xD I like the post it’s interesting though.

i like the PVP aspect of the sever so no one is TOO overpowered by having a better kit, which so far this is the only kitpvp server that has that. But mainly the community is awesome, i’ve met a lot of cool people on here and i dont regret joining this community at all.

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
its a great place to just have fun pvping and its a great community if u had good friends there! its also just fun to pvp!