Why GappleGal is the BEST Staff member

Ratings
Well let's see where to start... First time I saw Gapp was in game chat and I think she was telling me to be nice or to chill with caps, something among those lines. And I was pretty shook at how much patience and how nice she seemed to be with everyone no matter how much they misbehaved (I'm talking about me, Kamryq, absolutelywack, Wicked, maybe some other peeps as well). It made me happy that we didn't get Insta-Muted or Banned, because we were already like 2-3 warnings in each and I feel like it just shows how much compassion is within GappleGal's Golden Heart and how she tries to make you understand that you need to follow the rules without Muting you really quickly like a lot of mods, this doesn't mean she has never punished a player she has actually muted quite some people after telling them several times to obey rules. Honestly I feel like that makes a great staff member, having that patience and urge to make the other person follow the rules without punishing them so swiftly, having fun with the other people that are playing in the server while also keeping a sharp eye for any infraction, dealing with my shit as well with Kam's (You know who i'm talking about Gapp) every time we decide to do stupid shit. I feel like Gapp has so many great traits as a moderator herself and would probably become an amazing admin one day who knows. She's just so nice and I hope she gets promoted a lot, because she can be trusted. Man, I never actually talked to staff and shit on any server except on this one and while some staff might be too strict, yes I'm looking at you Chaotic and Eric, you muted my 3 buds and asked for wack's nudes I see your sneaky ass Eric XDD, Low Key you guys are good staff on paper but lay off a bit spare my stupid ass for once or twice :p Gapple always has a way of saying things and just being strict but in an overly sweet way. Gapple has muted me I think once but she warned me a lot so I deserved it and learned from my mistakes which is what's important. Concluding, GappleGal is best staff, GappleGal is Life, GappleGal is our SkyBlock Oasis Goddess. Ily Gap <3, I won't do what I did today again, I only did it cuz I'm taking a break for a while but I will be back for Factions... So please forgive me and thank you for so many wonderful times and warns <3. #GappleGal=BestStaff.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Congratulations on being named official skyblock oasis goddess.

Ratings
I Totally Agree, ive only heard and seen nice things about her. Ive only talked to her once and she seemed professional and nice

NoTime

Dedicated Member
PATRON
WasteNoTime
WasteNoTime
Patron
Ratings
81 9
I totaly agree too! i play ManaCube since 2017 people come and leave... Gapplegal was playing since November 2018 i hope that you enjoyed 2018, Hope you enjoy all the time that you play!

Last edited: