Why I quit

Vincebro2

VIP
hypixelvh
hypixelvh
VIP
Ratings
The players helped me more than the admins ever did, and i played a month trying to get good gear and when i finally got a legendary crate, my 60d sellchest flew out of my inventory and then island clear happened. Btw staff said they couldn't fix player made errors

VenomousLemon

Skyblock Mod+ | Islands/Survival/Olympus Mod
Moderator+
VenomousLemon
VenomousLemon
Mod
Ratings
146 17
This Server Has Gone to Sh*t, and I expect it to get completely destroyed by Incompetence.
Hi there is no need to make rude comments about staff like this. As staff we try to make the things run smoothly and help players as much as possible. If you want to report a staff member you can do it here on forums. Thank you and have a good day!

HappyHippoEaters

ELITE
HappyHippoEaters
HappyHippoEaters
ELITE
Ratings
48 1
Hi there is no need to make rude comments about staff like this. As staff we try to make the things run smoothly and help players as much as possible. If you want to report a staff member you can do it here on forums. Thank you and have a good day!
I am not saying any one staff member is responsible, if anything, it is the fact the server has gain to many players for you guys to handle with the recourses currently available, I am sorry if I com of a bit harsh, I have been banned for the stupidest things recently.

also, can't take a joke can you, banning me because I tried to sell a joke item at the lowest cost possible at auction, you know this is another reason this server is faltering, you guys are attacking innocent bystanders, for mechanics of this server.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
I am not saying just one staff member is responsible, if anything, it is the fact the server has gained too many players for you guys to handle with the recourses currently available, I am sorry if I come off a bit harsh, I have been banned for the stupidest things recently.

also, can't take a joke can you, banning me because I tried to sell a joke item at the lowest cost possible at auction, you know this is another reason this server is faltering, you guys are attacking innocent bystanders, for mechanics of this server.
Heya.

Looking at what you said about being banned for "making a joke item on the auction house" and looking at the rules, it clearly states in the rules the definition of scamming, and even gives examples:
1630074123515.png

Renaming something "succ dust" for $100 with the clear intention of trolling others is a valid reason to get banned. If anyone is actually banned falsely, their punishment is almost always lifted after they bring it to our attention with a ban appeal, which gets dealt with swiftly. I would advise you to read the rules about this if you think this is okay to do and will not get you banned; need any clarification, just DM me and I'd be more than happy to help.

"The fact the server has gained too many players for you guys to handle with the recourses currently available " - Players are more than welcome to apply to help ease the load of being "understaffed"; personally, I believe that we are fine as of the moment, but I can understand that not everyone sees from the same perspective that I do, so I can see roughly where you're coming from. Sure, there's the issue of staff not being able to constantly monitor the server I get that; however, staff are people too, just like players. Sorry to say, but we do indeed have lives that we can't constantly be on and we also like to take breaks away from Manacube (trust me, it's like working in customer service sometimes, been there done that).

I don't even know why you're having a go, saying we're going to be destroyed by incompetence, but alright. If you can give me an example of how incompetence has begun destroying the server, then I would love to converse in regards to the matter. (My discord is below <3)

Regards,
Jash

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
The players helped me more than the admins ever did, and i played a month trying to get good gear and when i finally got a legendary crate, my 60d sellchest flew out of my inventory and then island clear happened. Btw staff said they couldn't fix player made errors
i dont know who in the fuck you are and the server is shit i agree but thats kinda ur fault mate

HappyHippoEaters

ELITE
HappyHippoEaters
HappyHippoEaters
ELITE
Ratings
48 1
Heya.

Looking at what you said about being banned for "making a joke item on the auction house" and looking at the rules, it clearly states in the rules the definition of scamming, and even gives examples:
View attachment 52531
Renaming something "succ dust" for $100 with the clear intention of trolling others is a valid reason to get banned. If anyone is actually banned falsely, their punishment is almost always lifted after they bring it to our attention with a ban appeal, which gets dealt with swiftly. I would advise you to read the rules about this if you think this is okay to do and will not get you banned; need any clarification, just DM me and I'd be more than happy to help.

"The fact the server has gained too many players for you guys to handle with the recourses currently available " - Players are more than welcome to apply to help ease the load of being "understaffed"; personally, I believe that we are fine as of the moment, but I can understand that not everyone sees from the same perspective that I do, so I can see roughly where you're coming from. Sure, there's the issue of staff not being able to constantly monitor the server I get that; however, staff are people too, just like players. Sorry to say, but we do indeed have lives that we can't constantly be on and we also like to take breaks away from Manacube (trust me, it's like working in customer service sometimes, been there done that).

I don't even know why you're having a go, saying we're going to be destroyed by incompetence, but alright. If you can give me an example of how incompetence has begun destroying the server, then I would love to converse in regards to the matter. (My discord is below <3)

Regards,
Jash
You know, I came to this server to have fun, but everytime I try to have fun, I get slapped, well, clearly this server is not for me, I really should accept a permaban and get my money back from this dumpster fire, but I won't, Because I Know it can get better, but you guys have to be willing to at least try.
I am making this ban a big deal because I am not the only one, and it needs to stop, these bans are for such minute things, and it is ridiculous, to the point, where the server may die.
I know you won't believe me, but mercy does help, please, at least consider it.

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
i play manacube parkour why am i commenting on this

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I don't play skyblock much, but yeah... most servers don't replace items that get clear lagged lol