Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
@jayjayrox @Zavman
This is not the place to argue about punishments. Jayjay, if you feel your punishment is unfair you can appeal it and leave it at that. Zav, thank you for trying to help but egging on situations is not appreciated either.

https://manacube.com/appeal/
Why are you putting words in my mouth? I haven't once complained about my perm ban in the discord? To be honest I don't really care

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
Why are you putting words in my mouth? I haven't once complained about my perm ban in the discord? To be honest I don't really care
You stated how we abuse, I said you can appeal if you continue to feel as such, no words being put anywhere. I don't appreciate you turning around and putting words back in my mouth, though, please. I encourage you to appeal if you genuinely believe your punishment was unfair ^^

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
You stated how we abuse, I said you can appeal if you continue to feel as such, no words being put anywhere. I don't appreciate you turning around and putting words back in my mouth, though, please. I encourage you to appeal if you genuinely believe your punishment was unfair ^^
Evan baby. You take things too seriously I was kidding when I said the staff abuse lol. I know it wasn't abuse it was my own wrong doing for spamming a help channel

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
Evan baby. You take things too seriously I was kidding when I said the staff abuse lol. I know it wasn't abuse it was my own wrong doing for spamming a help channel
also I’m helpop banned but I don’t cry and bypass so grow tf up

Status
Not open for further replies.