anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
As Sonic said, staff do need proof to punish players.

DonVito699

ELITE
Donvito699
Donvito699
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
@Crashy_v A mod or higher can only ban a person if there is proof, else it's a warning or under investigation. If u were banned they have proof to assure u, u where using modifications at that moment.

In case u are confident u didn't use any mods, u should make a ticket with proper manners and not attack anxii for doing her job.
Be sure to add any evidence u have to proof u didn't hack when the ban was placed.

Greetings
~Don

Last edited:

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
@Crashy_v A mod or higher can only ban a person if there is proof, else it's a warning or under investigation. If u were banned they have proof to assure u, u where using modifications at that moment.

In case u are confident u didn't use any mods, u should make a ticket with proper manners and not attack anxii for doing his job.
Be sure to add any evidence u have to proof u didn't hack when the ban was placed.

Greetings
~Don
Thank you! But I'm a her haha.

Ratings
4 5
Heres what happened. I was mining for xp using xray BEFORE I got perma banned, then after my unban I went back to mining for xp, but then Anxii_'s alt messaged me somthing about the stuff I found, and I just couldn't have accepted giving her alt xray, then she banned me for "Xraying" when I didnt even use it.

Ratings
4 5
Of course she has proof. Moderators must have proof to ban, Theres been many a time when someone allegedly has done something against the rules but without proof they cannot be banned. Bar the extra ordinary there is no chance Anxii does not have proof.
Did she see me using it? The stuff I found wasn't xrayed for. Why cant I be lucky.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Just gonna use my birth day money for an unban.
Hey!, I would say dont use your birthday money and save it up for something you want, Now if the ban was like 2 weeks to a month, just wait it out. I know what you're going through as I was perm muted for a year and a few months and I had to wait it out. Just wait like a few months or so if its a perm then comeback, and have fun!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
The ban was forever :(
@Crashy_v I know you from in-game if you really are adamant that you did not use the x-ray part of the pack then there are 2 things you need to understand. Firstly having a texture pack which has x-ray in itself is a bannable offence as far as I am aware. Secondly Crashy all you can possibly do is make another ban appeal with evidence, your word is not enough. At least from a players perspective this is because you have previously broken the rules. I do wish you the best of luck and hope to see you on survival but know that it is on you at this point to change your punishment. Also I am not staff this is just my opinion as some random who plays survival.
- Raptor

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Good idea Techno! I’ll be closing this thread as this has been addressed many times & I have done all I can.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.