Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
ahaha do you have ADHD? That might explain it lol
i have no idea haha! i just always have zero ideas on what to build and have so many new ideas before i finish my originals that i HAVE to move on to a new one xD

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Tbh, I'm thinking about moving to islands it has a much smaller community and as a result, is less toxic.... most of the time- but hey, if people are ever being nasty in chat and it's making me uncomfortable I can just ./ignore them :D
The best part about being perm muted is I'm able to stalk the chat and take note of people I want to avoid, specifically trolls and players who are extremely rude or disrespectful, people I definitely do not want to get involved with...

ShiftyWifty

VIP+
ShiftyWhifty
ShiftyWhifty
VIP+
Ratings
21 1
Played on Mana back when it was dubbed Minevast. Was mostly active on parkour as it was one of the few servers that had an engaging enough concept for a parkour server. Came back in 2018 when it was already named Mana primarily for creative which is when I joined the build team. It was also around the team Mana released Olympus which is by far the best prison I've played on. Picked it back up last month because I find it to have a large, yet not massive community that is also very down to earth.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Played on Mana back when it was dubbed Minevast. Was mostly active on parkour as it was one of the few servers that had an engaging enough concept for a parkour server. Came back in 2018 when it was already named Mana primarily for creative which is when I joined the build team. It was also around the team Mana released Olympus which is by far the best prison I've played on. Picked it back up last month because I find it to have a large, yet not massive community that is also very down to earth.
Hmm, never seen you before! But maybe we'll meet some day, I tend to be more active on islands but olympus will always hold a special place in my heart <3

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
i found it when looking up creative servers because i needed a good server to build on. little did I know i'd main survival and meet so many friends @oceannnnnn @JmGiants lolz *farts cutely*

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
I found ManaCube it while looking at good survival servers because I got tired of minigame servers being so common. I tried out survival and it was not only the first server's community I liked, but It was also the first server I actually wanted to donate to help it improve, instead of just the perks.

Also, I'm pretty sure I talk to more people on the discord than in real life.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I was just looking up skyblock servers and found manacube. I mained aztec until a few months ago when the lag got really bad and joined survival. I got into survival and even though aztec is better now, I still will always main survival since aztec kinda ded. :p

A lot of people irl hate me, but people on manacube (well some of them) don’t hate me which is nice.

Manacube has basically become like a second home for me. If I left, I would not be the same person anymore.

Kiw_i

ELITE
EternalKiwii
EternalKiwii
ELITE
Ratings
46 5
Why did you choose to start playing manacube so much? Why did you choose the server that you main on? What led you to discover this server?
Hm so I was getting bored of playing other boring random servers and I wanted to get better at parkour so I started looking up parkour servers, i found one called manacube, I started playing got bored because I was bad at parkour and left and didnt come back for a month or 2... when I was looking through my servers I opened manacube again finished that parkour and then went back to the hub and started to play survival, I didnt know what to do and someone invited me to their little base, I started playing and helping them and a few weeks later I joined the discord, if it wernt for the discord I probably wouldnt have stayed, i made lots of new friends there and i became most known there... long ass reply ik

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
eh not much of a story from me. I was looking for pk servers, found manacube and I just really like the parkour server and some of the great people that play it!