WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
Username: WICKEDMagma

Map name: Wii Remote

Photos of your Parkour:

1598786125150.png

Plot: /plot v WICKEDMagma (At the far end. Behind the violin.)

Difficulty: Hard

Number of jumps: 69 Jumps & 6 Checkpoints

I built this entire map on my own. I decided not to include the nunchuk or the console in the build, since it would be difficult to integrate the parkour into both or all three of the builds without making the map too long for a Hard map. I might regret this later, but, whatever.

Theme 5/5: This theme is original. There are no maps themed around a Wii remote, or even Wii in general. While there are maps themed around gaming controllers, there is none based specifically on Wii.

Build: 5/5: I'm extremely proud of how accurate my build turned out. I got the shape and proportions mostly correct. The build is very appealing to look at. If someone were to look at the 4th screenshot above, it would take them a few seconds to realize that it's not a real-life Wii remote.

Parkour 4/5: The difficulty of the jumps is consistent and varies throughout the map, but it leans slightly towards the Expert difficulty rather than Hard, especially near the end. Also, the parkour may be a bit confusing near the B button area.

Raptide

MVP+
Raptide
Raptide
MVP+
Ratings
I just had the idea of building a Wii Remote yesterday, I guess that idea is now not possible anymore...
Good luck!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Sorry to say this but I will be giving you a -1 for the following reasons

Build/Theme:I found the build to be decent, but wish there was more detail to the build like adding some Iron Blocks,wool,and snow.

Parkour:I found the parkour to be a little hard for a hard and in these screen shots below I found these a little hard for the map.

EDIT :

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
In my opinion, since the real deal is just a singular color, the build should stay mainly built out of one block.

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
In all seriousness, I meant not like that, I meant redecorate it.
I tried changing the pallete to a mix of the blocks you suggested, but it looked ugly. The Wii remote has a very very smooth surface, and I think quartz blocks worked the best for the smooth texture.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello WICKEDMagma,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we don't have any wii-related maps, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and there are some great details to be seen throughout this build!
The parkour was varied throughout, and the length of the course and difficulty of the jumps fit the hard difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.