Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
629 7
Merry Christmas Manacube!

Congratulations to all giveaway winners and thank you all for participating! We loved reading your Christmas memories, there were so many lovely stories and after reading through them, we decided to pick our favourite and gift them an extra Christmas Crate.

Congratulations to @pif!
When i was like 4 or 5 years old, my grandfather planted a tree outside in our backyard. He said it was my own little christmas tree. Ever since that day this tree is growing old with me :)

And now onto the winners! ;)

1st Place - 25 crates
@Bexey (3fffffff7)

2nd Place - 15 crates
@ILeftTheGame_ (Xx_Sacred_PvP_xX)

3rd Place - 10 crates
@Astruss (Astruss)

Individual Crate Winners
@xxNova, @G2Preston, @jixrr, @LavaRunner (x2), @Block_Breaker99, @gay, @CaydenGaming, @Noah., @Zeimzys, @ShadowRift0st, @Beanos_421, @oosplol, @Thisoneguy, @Josalyn458, @smokinaddys, @QuasiSynth, @NotTea, @KingOfMonkeys (x2), @KarlaJacobs, @aphexacid, @Hallowqueen, @Phoenix (x2), @pif, @teeth420, @Niels0507, @BubblesC, @_AlvaroXI, @definitely_abbyy, @Trash694201738, @sophiaaah <3, @DarkSerpentium, @Tommeeey, @TTuller, @Emee (x2), @QEIAION, @BluePottwal (x2), @ColdComplainer, @ReapingSorrow, @SGTMA52, @PsychoPanda1996, @Herkert, @fed, @noahhh802, @SGa14, @alexandraw453

All winners will be contacted via Discord by me (Swrds#0001) so we can arrange a time to gift you your prize :)

In the Christmas spirit we have recorded us drawing the winning entries, here it is if you would like to watch along with us!

Statistics

Earth 9
Islands 4
KitPVP 14
Olympus 44
Parkour 22
Skyblock 42
Survival 33
Earth 2
Islands 0
KitPVP 5
Olympus 36
Parkour 8
Skyblock 18
Survival 31

Once again, thank you for participating and have a Merry Christmas!

- @Swrds @rangedhealer77 @AbiXChew @VenomousLemon

nple

QA Team
nple
nple
Patron+
Ratings
72 8
Merry Christmas Manacube!

Congratulations to all giveaway winners and thank you all for participating! We loved reading your Christmas memories, there were so many lovely stories and after reading through them, we decided to pick our favourite and gift them an extra Christmas Crate.

Congratulations to @pif!

And now onto the winners! ;)

1st Place - 25 crates
@Bexey (3fffffff7)

2nd Place - 15 crates
@ILeftTheGame_ (Xx_Sacred_PvP_xX)

3rd Place - 10 crates
@Astruss (Astruss)

Individual Crate Winners
@xxNova, @G2Preston, @jixrr, @LavaRunner (x2), @Block_Breaker99, @gay, @CaydenGaming, @Noah., @Zeimzys, @ShadowRift0st, @Beanos_421, @oosplol, @Thisoneguy, @Josalyn458, @smokinaddys, @QuasiSynth, @NotTea, @KingOfMonkeys (x2), @KarlaJacobs, @aphexacid, @Hallowqueen, @Phoenix (x2), @pif, @teeth420, @Niels0507, @BubblesC, @_AlvaroXI, @definitely_abbyy, @Trash694201738, @sophiaaah <3, @DarkSerpentium, @Tommeeey, @TTuller, @Emee (x2), @QEIAION, @BluePottwal (x2), @ColdComplainer, @ReapingSorrow, @SGTMA52, @PsychoPanda1996, @Herkert, @fed, @noahhh802, @SGa14, @alexandraw453

All winners will be contacted via Discord by me (Swrds#0001) so we can arrange a time to gift you your prize :)

In the Christmas spirit we have recorded us drawing the winning entries, here it is if you would like to watch along with us!

Statistics

Earth 9
Islands 4
KitPVP 14
Olympus 44
Parkour 22
Skyblock 42
Survival 33
Earth 2
Islands 0
KitPVP 5
Olympus 36
Parkour 8
Skyblock 18
Survival 31

Once again, thank you for participating and have a Merry Christmas!

- @Swrds @rangedhealer77 @AbiXChew @VenomousLemon

omg I won a crate

pif

PATRON+
pif69
pif69
Patron+
Ratings
TYSM for the extra crate ! Im so happy that you loved my christmas memory, means a lot to me <3

Thank you guys for this amazing giveaway, you make this community a whole lot better <3