Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello xMakoto! Im here to give you my personal feedback on your map! Please note that I am only a mapper and my opinion has no effect on the final decision whatsoever!

1-Theme || There are so many maps without a build so I would consider this unoriginal. But I believe there is no map with the specific theme of "Woodandglass" so nice job with that.

2-Build || There isn't really much to say about the build because its just scattered parkour! When creating a map, you should have one main build, and have all the parkour attached to the build. This makes it look less messy and more presentable!

3-Parkour || The parkour isn't the best. It is very, very repetitive as you only use wood and glass. I know that is the theme but having the same jump over, and over again can sometimes get annoying and a little boring. Try spicing it up a bit! Add jumps like pots, heads, vines, ice, panes, and more! Also 200+ jumps is way, way, way too much for a map. I think you meant to put the difficulty as insane. But 214 is way to much for an insane as well.

All in all nice job making this map. I will be rating it a -1 due to the reasons above. Good luck!

Ratings
Hello xMakoto! Im here to give you my personal feedback on your map! Please note that I am only a mapper and my opinion has no effect on the final decision whatsoever!

1-Theme || There are so many maps without a build so I would consider this unoriginal. But I believe there is no map with the specific theme of "Woodandglass" so nice job with that.

2-Build || There isn't really much to say about the build because its just scattered parkour! When creating a map, you should have one main build, and have all the parkour attached to the build. This makes it look less messy and more presentable!

3-Parkour || The parkour isn't the best. It is very, very repetitive as you only use wood and glass. I know that is the theme but having the same jump over, and over again can sometimes get annoying and a little boring. Try spicing it up a bit! Add jumps like pots, heads, vines, ice, panes, and more! Also 200+ jumps is way, way, way too much for a map. I think you meant to put the difficulty as insane. But 214 is way to much for an insane as well.

All in all nice job making this map. I will be rating it a -1 due to the reasons above. Good luck!
Okay, thanks for the feedback!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello xMakoto,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. We have many rainbow maps (Rainbows, Colors, to name a few) so the theme isn't really original at all. Check the Parkour List to make sure your theme and build are original. Aside from the color scheme, there isn't really much of a build or theme here. Try to make a main structure or two and make the parkour on, around, or inside of it!
As far as the parkour, the parkour is extremely repetitive. The parkour isn't mixed or varied at all really, since it's pretty much only normal blocks and a few slimes. The difficulty is also inconsistent, with jumps that are suited to an easy for the majority, with a few scattered jumps that suit a hard or expert.
The map is also WAY TOO LONG for an Expert map, which are usually around 70-85 jumps or so. Please check the Map Requirements Thread here to make sure your map fits the difficulty you are aiming for!
I will say that the map honestly made me a bit nostalgic because it reminded me of how parkour was in 2014-2015 or so. This would be a nice map for then! But requirements have changed greatly since that time. I would suggest you look at recently accepted maps at /warp beta or on the Accepted Maps subforum to get a better visual of what maps look like nowadays!

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any further questions, please feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.