frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Hi! I'm not a map judge, but i checked out your map and wanted to give you my feedback. (Also, the warp is /plot v CartoonNetworkTM 2 )

There is no real theme to your map, I can see its made out of majority wood, but maps need to have a theme, and the parkour should be incorporated smoothly into it.
This may be due to the lack of theme, but the build was very bland, and made entirely of the parkour.
First, insane maps are usually 100-200 jumps, where as yours is only 55 jumps, which better suits the Medium difficulty (40-60 jumps). Secondly, the parkour was extremely repetitive, especially the neo section. Also, i personally did not find the parkour difficult, it was just annoyingly repetitive.

Nonetheless, the map judges may say differently! Good luck with your submission.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello CartoonNetworkTM,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
As mentioned above, there isn't a clear theme; try to base your map off something rather than only a Minecraft block.
There isn't really a main build, and the structures present are confusing to identify, so make sure you have a main build to base your parkour off of.
The parkour is repetitive within each section, so make sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map. The length of your course is too short for an insane map, and the jump difficulty is quite inconsistent.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.