menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
"Very soon" It's been a month now and they said "very soon" when it first went down, imagine buying a playstation and getting it home and it has a note inside the box saying we're sorry this playstation wont work but we are hoping it will be available "very soon." as this is something that people have spent a lot of money on it really needs to get fixed, or at the very least be transparent and give us some answers about why it's not working, if they are actually working on it, why it's still for sale and when can we realistically expect it to be available to use again. silence only breeds suspicion.
It's not quite the same thing, though. I sincerely understand your frustration as I have worldedit too and it's frustrating to be left in silence but the staff team excluding admins can't do anything about it, and the bug that made worldedit go down again was likely something that could break the game, economy or be extremely overpowering. minor bugs wouldn't take worldedit down and if it would, it would be back, so it has to be something major enough to pull it down from public usage. Worldedit has been iffy at least since season 8, when I got it, and it's a hard feature to implement into a survival based game. I promise you, it will come back, and I furthermore promise you, staff are giving as much answers as they themselves have. they can't tell you what they don't know.

Skapunk

Ratings
It's not quite the same thing, though. I sincerely understand your frustration as I have worldedit too and it's frustrating to be left in silence but the staff team excluding admins can't do anything about it, and the bug that made worldedit go down again was likely something that could break the game, economy or be extremely overpowering. minor bugs wouldn't take worldedit down and if it would, it would be back, so it has to be something major enough to pull it down from public usage. Worldedit has been iffy at least since season 8, when I got it, and it's a hard feature to implement into a survival based game. I promise you, it will come back, and I furthermore promise you, staff are giving as much answers as they themselves have. they can't tell you what they don't know.
Yes and I understand what you are saying but the problem I have is that I have just come here to make a nice skyblock island I chose here because It was resetting and I knew I would have time before another reset to get it done, It is highly likely that after the next reset I wont be here so if this goes on until the next reset I will have spent the money on nothing and had nothing to show for it, this is why I just want to know an estimated time when I can expect it to be fixed, it's been gone a month now so are we talking a few more weeks or even months? with the greatest respect to you and the others who have taken time to answer me you dont seem to be qualified to answer my question but I thank you for taking the time in trying to help.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I understand you're frustration and persistence to get world edit back. I've experienced multiple issues similar to this during my time on ManaCube. But as stated before, there is not yet an expected date for it being re-released.
When I've had issues like this, I tell myself to think 'it wont get fixed but be happy when it does'.
This mindset has let me enjoy the game to the fullest while not having it work properly. And then also, you get a treat when it is finally fixed.
I completely support your determination to have world edit fixed, but maybe try this way of thinking too?

Full hearted,
SSM