wtf staff?

Zaflar

ELITE
Prettyflvcko
Prettyflvcko
ELITE
Ratings
10 8
i got banned for hate speech in my status lmaooo wtf i havent played this server in like a month neither talked in the disc and i got banned for shit? what does my discord has to do with the server in my status is a line from a song wtf does that have to do with manacube??? i couldnt just get a discord banned? wtf does my discord status have to do with me ingame like bro wtf people lives and statuses dont resolve around manacube staff needs to stop being dicks bro and banning people for any little thing especially things that dosent even pertain to the server and i bet its one of those people that dont like me that reported my status lmaoooo i see why alot of people charge back from this server staff is just trash and doesent know how to be staff

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
If you disagree with your punishment you can appeal your ban on the forums

Kind regards

VAL

Survival | Mod+
Moderator+
Valgari
Valgari
Mod+
Ratings
217 13
Whilst I can understand you being upset and wanting to know why you were punished abusing staff will not help your issue get solved faster. And whilst you may have had a song lyric in your status you also were still in the discord and had previously agreed to their rules of being in the sever.. yes it may not have been pertaining to the server but by being in the server still with that status you are technically breaking the rules set out by Manacube. However I do believe you could /should have been sent a message asking you to remove said status and given notice that it did break rules for being visible in the server side panel .

Last edited:

Zaflar

ELITE
Prettyflvcko
Prettyflvcko
ELITE
Ratings
10 8
They just wanted a reason to ban me I guess my status wasn’t even hate speech bruh

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
If you want to appeal a ban, do it here. If you want to report staff, do it here.

Have a good day!
Acid