Xaul17gaming's Introduction

Ratings
Greetings, people of ManaCube! My name is Xaul17, and I have recently decided to come check out your server and explore! I am a small youtuber as well, and I go around exploring servers, offering footage of my first impressions on the server I explore. So here is mine for yours:

I'm not here to advertise other servers or anything, I just wanted to let you guys know what I thought about it in hopes that you enjoy. Overall, I was very impressed, and I really like what this server has to offer as far as gamemodes go. To all the staff here, the builders, and the community, keep up the good work!

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Welcome Xaul,

I hope you have a great time meeting all the wonderful people of the Manacube Community!

Feel free to message me in-game (CarrotPie), on the forums, or on Discord (CarrotPie#9813) if you need anything!

See you round,

CarrotPie

P.S, This is the old Manacube lobby (MineVast)

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Im glad you found our server and enjoy it! The real question is whats your favorite gamemode? Mine is kitpvp followed by a close second of Islands. Well happy exploring and hope you stick around!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome, Xual17! I like your first impression video of this server. I never really see first impression videos of MC servers too often, and how you did it works very nicely! Our server does things very nicely, and the variety of gamemodes we have add onto that. I am also bad at PvP and Parkour, but I try my best to get better... when I'm not being survival-y, of course. :D By the way, I saw me in your video, when you were exploring Survival. I was FoolTheSpeed (my nickname for April Fool's day). :p If you got any questions about ManaCube, feel free to message me or any other staff member by either here on the Forums, Discord PM (if you have it :p), or even in-game! Have fun on the server, and I hope to see you around! ;)

(P.S. I even subbed to your channel! ;):rolleyes:)

Last edited:

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Welcome to the server @Xaul17gaming! Manacube is and always has been one of the best Minecraft servers ever. I'm sure you'll love it and its community :)

If you have any questions, I'm usually on skyblock. You can message me there or PM me here on the forums. I love your video, it, like @NStarMC said, is truly a rarity on the topic of Minecraft videos. Have an awesome day. Good luck with your channel ;D

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Welcome to ManaCube!

I'm glad new players such as yourself are enjoying their time on the network. I also really liked your video, it's well-made and you have good commentary; you earned yourself a subscriber :D

I'd love to talk in-game sometime, you can find me on the PvP servers (if you ever go on them) across the network and sometimes Parkour.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me here on the forums.

Have a good day!

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
Hi @Xaul17gaming!
So glad you found ManaCube cuz it's epic!11!!!1
I hope you make a better first impression than me cuz all I did was spam the chat with childish stuff and build weird things out of wool :3