Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
This is my 100th post!!

Since it is, I kind of want to make use of this to thank some people.

First and foremost, the people on Manacube. Atlas specifically. Since I joined I met some amazing people who I became friends with. Some of them already left but I'd still love to see them return whenever they want. They made the past months a lot more fun.

On top of that, I really want to thank the staff team for accepting me in their team. They are some really amazing people who really do their best for the server! Thank you guys for guiding me through the sometimes confusing, maybe hectic but amazing experience of being a staff member.

I hope to spend a lot more time and meet a lot more faces on Manacube. Thank you all so much!!

Your most recent and still energetic Olympus helper, Warlord!!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Congrats on 100 posts Shane <33 I am happy you are apart of the staff team and a fellow Olympus helper :} ilY

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
CONGRATS!!! You're catching up to me at this point! Although, I mostly stick to my tickets lol.

I'm so glad you're a part of our amazing staff team and you've contributed a lot to the sometimes hectic Olympus scene. You're an amazing person yourself and I've had a lot of odd but fun conversations with you xD. Let's hope you stay on the staff team and don't leave anytime soon!

-Roza

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
CONGRATS!!! You're catching up to me at this point! Although, I mostly stick to my tickets lol.

I'm so glad you're a part of our amazing staff team and you've contributed a lot to the sometimes hectic Olympus scene. You're an amazing person yourself and I've had a lot of odd but fun conversations with you xD. Let's hope you stay on the staff team and don't leave anytime soon!

-Roza
You bet I'll catch up!

Have we had odd conversations? I guess they were normal to me ;). I'm definitly planning on staying for a while, after all, I have a lot of room to grow!!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
This is my 100th post!!

First and foremost, the people on Manacube. Atlas specifically. Since I joined I met some amazing people who I became friends with. Some of them already left but I'd still love to see them return whenever they want. They made the past months a lot more fun.

On top of that, I really want to thank the staff team for accepting me i their team. They are some really amazing people who really do their best for the server! Thank you guys for guiding me through the sometimes confusing, maybe hectic but amazing experience of being a staff member.

I hope to spend a lot more time and meet a lot more faces on Manacube. Thank you all so much!!

Congrats War!!! Glad to have you joining me on this adventure as a fellow staff member, and for showing me all of those pictures of your CAT AAAAAAAAAAH ITS SO CUUUUUUUUUUTE

Can't wait to get to know you even better <3!

-Wingy

DaChihuahua

Ratings
This is my 100th post!!

On top of that, I really want to thank the staff team for accepting me in their team. They are some really amazing people who really do their best for the server! Thank you guys for guiding me through the sometimes confusing, maybe hectic but amazing experience of being a staff member.

Congratulations!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Congrats on 100 posts, welcome to the club cutie <3

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
an acro-CAT ahahaa
Oml, I just laughed in a really odd way lol but honestly, that joke is so bad that it becomes good. I can’t even be mad at you for that one.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Congrats and welcome to the squad :)