Nexid

ELITE
Sir_Nexid
Sir_Nexid
ELITE
Ratings

To celebrate 11 Years our annual /place event is now open!​
Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of Concrete & Terracotta block on an open 512x512 canvas.
  • Depending on your rank, enjoy faster place cooldown times between 30-60s
  • A permanent 15 second cooldown and additional blocks can be purchased from the local Cubit Shop
  • Earn Global Milestone Titles for total blocks placed
  • Check out the evolving masterpiece at the spawn area, or on our website here
  • Event will be open until less than 10,000 blocks are placed in a 24 hour period
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
  • Top 10 block placers will receive the Artist Sword SVA
  • Rules? Keep the ManaCube spirit alive and adhere to our rules, view them here
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with brand new items from some of our favorite past crate themes this year!​
Themes include: Bee, Pirate, X-Men, Zodiac, Disney, Valentines, Fools​
+ Includes some new ManaCube themed items​

Get Crate Keys @ https://store.manacube.com

SVA ITEMS:
  • Heart (Fully heal yourself & receive Resistance III)
  • Disney Pendant (Makes you invisible to Monsters)
  • ManaCube Axe (Shoot ManaCubes in random directions that deal massive damage to enemies)
  • Virgo Harvester (Grow crops faster, and instantly sell crops with a 3x multiplier)
  • Deadpool Pickaxe (Temporarily double your Pickaxe's enchantments)
  • Captain's Rapier (Spawn Pirates to help fight your enemies)
  • Honeycomb Shield (Saves you from death)
  • Trickster Leggings (Inflicts Nausea)
  • Trickster Boots (Inflicts Blindness)
Combine the Leggings and Boots to deal +10% damage to Monsters and have a chance to freeze them on contact

COSMETICS:
  • Teddy Bear
  • Wall-E
  • Pirate Cloak
  • Sailor Moon Headpiece
  • Juggernaut Mask
40 KEY DEAL
Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive one of two exclusive bundles!
  • Heart Bundle - Includes the Anniversary Heart, a powerful healing item that fully heals the user and provides Resistance III, and 2 free Anniversary Keys
  • Pendant Bundle - Includes the Disney Charm Pendant, a unique pendant that prevents monsters from attacking first when put in your Pendant slot (bottom right of Inventory), and the brand new [CUBE] Title

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the 11th Party Hat + 11Years Title!​
+ Spend over $100 in a single purchase to receive 11 Cubits for FREE!​
SALES

• 20% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 11% OFF CUBIT SHOP
GIVEAWAY!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share any of your favorite screenshots! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway​
I joined last season. Season 8

Attachments

polar_mc_yt

VIP
polar_mc_yt
polar_mc_yt
VIP

Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of Concrete & Terracotta block on an open 512x512 canvas.
  • A permanent 15 second cooldown and additional blocks can be purchased from the local Cubit Shop
  • Event will be open until less than 10,000 blocks are placed in a 24 hour period
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with brand new items from some of our favorite past crate themes this year!​

SVA ITEMS:
  • ManaCube Axe (Shoot ManaCubes in random directions that deal massive damage to enemies)
  • Virgo Harvester (Grow crops faster, and instantly sell crops with a 3x multiplier)
Combine the Leggings and Boots to deal +10% damage to Monsters and have a chance to freeze them on contact

COSMETICS:
  • Teddy Bear
  • Wall-E
  • Pirate Cloak
  • Sailor Moon Headpiece
  • Juggernaut Mask
40 KEY DEAL
  • Heart Bundle - Includes the Anniversary Heart, a powerful healing item that fully heals the user and provides Resistance III, and 2 free Anniversary Keys
  • Pendant Bundle - Includes the Disney Charm Pendant, a unique pendant that prevents monsters from attacking first when put in your Pendant slot (bottom right of Inventory), and the brand new [CUBE] Title

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the 11th Party Hat + 11Years Title!​
SALES

• 20% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 11% OFF CUBIT SHOP
GIVEAWAY!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share any of your favorite screenshots! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway​
happy 11 years! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...e3b766e58bf7feecd9654c34505b343ce7fb1db99b62&
Post automatically merged:

happy 11 years! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...e3b766e58bf7feecd9654c34505b343ce7fb1db99b62&

IdkU

ELITE
IdkU
IdkU
ELITE
Ratings
No idea when I started, I got a new PC and didn't save my old screenshot (rip) so don't have any old screenshots but here's one from 2016 in the MineVast days and another at parkour 2017 reset. Glad I was holding tab lol, recognise any of the 2017 players?
1726269399402.png

1726269467165.png

lesbianblue

ELITE
littlebluesam
littlebluesam
ELITE
Ratings
nice crate!! I joined manacube back in 2014 when it was minevast :') heres the screenshots of me suggesting the Pride 2019 crate to Dacon! best of luck to all!!
2019-06-14_18.26.53.png
2019-06-14_18.26.41.png

CzechJester

ELITE
CzechJester
CzechJester
ELITE
Ratings
Happy 11th Anniversary. Joined last year around this time, wanted to build myself a city but got discouraged because of rumors the server will wipe soon. So here I am again ready to build.

Hopefully I will learn from this, being AFK for multiple hours to check on the money rolling in just to see them chilling like this
2023-08-13_16.42.34.png

Liv2Game24-7

ELITE
Liv2Game24_7
Liv2Game24_7
ELITE
Ratings
6 1
Damn its already been a year lol, i join 2 years ago in 2023, where'd the time go lmfao
Then:
Assistants in a Hot tub.png

Now:
2024-08-31_16.49.10.jpg

Last edited:

Diamondfire127

ELITE
DiamondFire127
DiamondFire127
ELITE
Ratings
I joined back in 2020! I have met many great friends on this server and am very grateful for the memories! (Screenshot on the first day of survival reset when we found out that slimes were broken in the resource world)
1726274646005.png

PretzelAngel

Mod | Olympus & Skyblock
PretzelAngel
PretzelAngel
Mod
Ratings
189 8

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:

COSMETICS:
  • Teddy Bear
  • Wall-E
  • Pirate Cloak
  • Sailor Moon Headpiece
  • Juggernaut Mask
40 KEY DEAL

SALES

• 20% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 11% OFF CUBIT SHOP
GIVEAWAY!
Been here since 2017! On and off :D

ThommyBacoow

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Bacoow
Bacoow
Patron+
Ratings
66 8
Happy birthday Manacube,

My bro brought me to Mana somewhere in 2020 and ill never regret joining!

I met alot of good people on this path (also bad people but its Minecraft, what do we expect) Tysm for ur existence Manacube and its great members!

*Picture from one of the greatest people i met:
https://prnt.sc/6ehSnOvh-Cii

TheSnad

ELITE
TheSnad
TheSnad
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
I joined Manacube back in 2021, this server is definitely different than any other server I've played! Even though I've spent an unfortunate amount of money on this pixel game, I would do it all again because the experience was worth it because I love the community <3 :)
1726278778521.png
1726278818263.png
1726278881596.png
1726278925137.png

Thanks for the memories Manacube <3

Attachments