ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Amplifii
Parkour reason: I've been taking an on and off break since about December but I play parkour because of all the nice ppl and I guess just trying to get a bit better at smth idk lol.
Year has been going decent, NZ just went back to lockdown tho after 2 cases so thats kinda a rip. Otherwise I've been well.
Thanks for hosting des!

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
Hello everyone! :)
I'll be giving away 200,000 mana on Parkour! I wanted to do a mana giveaway because I feel like I should help out the community, and also considering I have well more than enough mana for my needs. The winners will be randomly chosen so there will be no rigged winnings here!

How to enter!
Reply to this post with:
- Your IGN
- Your rank
- Why you play Parkour on Manacube instead of some other server
- And how your year is currently going!

I will stop taking submissions a week from now, and will later show the winners! (M/D/Y: 2/19/21)
I wish everyone luck, and I'll be posting the results with PROOF of the winners with screenshots (recording on my laptop isn't possible).
Have a good day! :D
Ign: squonkeybruh
Reason i play on pk: i play on pk as it is very fun, i dont see my self getting bored of it for at least a couple of years.
My year is going fine but coronavirus is still here and growing :(

xSheep

MVP
5ool
5ool
MVP
Ratings
8 1
Hello everyone! :)
I'll be giving away 200,000 mana on Parkour! I wanted to do a mana giveaway because I feel like I should help out the community, and also considering I have well more than enough mana for my needs. The winners will be randomly chosen so there will be no rigged winnings here!

How to enter!
Reply to this post with:
- Your IGN
- Your rank
- Why you play Parkour on Manacube instead of some other server
- And how your year is currently going!

I will stop taking submissions a week from now, and will later show the winners! (M/D/Y: 2/19/21)
I wish everyone luck, and I'll be posting the results with PROOF of the winners with screenshots (recording on my laptop isn't possible).
Have a good day! :D
xSheep [ign] [GOD] rank, Im not good at PVP and manacube is fun, especially having 25k mana with it :D, My year has been slow, moved to a new school and country.

FLOWRA

MVP+
Ratings
_coc
champion
i only play on manacube for the people. the community is cool...for the most part.
my year is ok so far. still kinda the same as last year except im going back to school in march so that is very swag

Haribo123XD

MVP+
Haribo123XD
Haribo123XD
MVP+
Ratings
IGN: Haribo123XD
Why play on Manacube?: I originally started on Oasis, but my friend said we should try out parkour sometime, and I have no regrets. Many great and friendly people, really good atmosphere, and the maps are really fun too.
My Year: Not been too bad so far, kinda just want lockdown where I am to end so I can go out and meet my friends again.

Gl to everyone who enters!!!

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
IGN: A Pink Cow
Why I play parkour: They say the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I guess I have yet to see the result of playing parkour then haha!

My year has been fortunate enough to been going better than most! I'd love to use this mana (if i win) to host unofficial mana mapper competitions :)).

Thanks for hosting this Des!

DeusInAbsentiaa

VIP
R0ttingChr1st
R0ttingChr1st
VIP
Ratings
- my ign is BreakTheFall c:
- Parkour rank? Master! Global rank? VIP
- I play parkour on manacube because the themes here are well done and creative, and they add excitement to the mix! as well as frustration and awesomeness. Plus, how easy it is to just make a map and have it reviewed! Also because of the amazing people here!
- My year is going great! i've been a lot happier, despite what is happening in the world. But yeah, it's going awesome! I hope yours is too!
c:

Last edited:

CasuallyAnnoying

MVP
Grusfanatiker
Grusfanatiker
MVP
Ratings
IGN: CasuallyAnnoying
I play on Manacube because it's the parkour server I like the most, and people are mostly nice, so I can't complain.
My year isn't all that great so far, but you never know, it might change for the better at some point.

Ratings
IGN: ShapeshifterL
Global Rank: VIP
Why I Play: I play Manacube because its parkour, helps me build skills, meet new people, have lots of fun, and its so Big which means that there are so many things to choose from when I'm bored.
My year: My math teacher is mean (I won't swear but...) I'm glad though because I can go to school because I live in Vermont and other than that its been pretty good and smooth from there.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
kxqt
insane, 1 prestige
I love the community and have made many friends over my time here <3

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
Emeenem
Insane
It's the only gamemode i can chat with u hehe
It's been pretty meh. Tho ik this is a make or break year for me in terms of life progress (last semester of highschool)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Thanks for hosting this giveaway, Des!
  • IGN: IPattyI
  • Reason: I'm too lazy to switch versions to play on any other gamemode on Mana bro (and map subs are pretty neat too... :cool:)
  • How my year has been: Honestly, 2021 has been treating me just fine!

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
Redubbed
Expert
I found ManaCube from Dream's sponsored segment he did last year, but my love for this server has grown past that. It has become a place where I can just chill and have fun. It is easy for me to tune out of the game and focus on something else, while still jumping. What's great for me is that since I am not the best at parkour, I can grind away at a level and then feel really satisfied when I've completed it. I've tried parkour on other servers, but it doesn't have the same feeling as parkour on ManaCube.
For me, it's been pretty good! 2020 was such a crazy year and while 2021 might be similar, it just feels better. I also recently got a dog which made the year so much better with that alone. :)

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
-okariel
-Ninja
- Parkour isn't my main but I go there as a way to just relax for a bit. Seems funny since chat there is chaotic but i'm trying to improve my parkour skills.
-my year is going alright

firsaan

ELITE
firsaan
firsaan
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: fizcy
I play parkour because I find it fun :)
My year so far has been going really well.

des = swaggy? B)

bomber

Forum Expert
ELITE
bomberboy124
bomberboy124
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: bomberboy124
I play parkour because of the friends I've made. ;)
My year has been going pretty good so far.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

IGN: Divine_Cereal
I play parkour because its a relatively chill thing to do with a friend and manacube is the only quality parkour server Ive found
My year has been okay other than school really sucking lol

samsei

VIP+
samsei_
samsei_
VIP+
Ratings
IGN: samsei_
I play parkour because its the most unique gamemode on any mc server. The community is nice and its overall a nice and safe place to be :D
My year so far has been meh, but recently manacube has given something for me to do and look forward to during this lockdown. Thanks!