Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
Someone should make a insane list
Going from the top hardest too the easiest levels (insane difficulty) i know people have already got lists of the top 10 but there should be a list of all the insane demons and there difficulty ratings maybe this could create a bit of competition too create harder maps and be the first one too beat these harder maps idk tho just a suggestion

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
This is an interesting idea. It seems unlikely to happen because of the changes to map judging standards throughout the server’s history. There will probably never be a map accepted that is harder than thesimpsons just because of how the standards have changed.

That’s also a lot of work lol. I’ll pass on trying to do that maybe someone better at parkour than me could do it tho.

I think the world record aspect of manacube is what allows people that are competitive to continue to play manacube. Being the first to beat something isn’t that much of an accomplishment because the ceiling of difficulty of parkour only goes so high on the server unlike on other servers where something like 5 jumps to parkour champion exists.

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
This is an interesting idea. It seems unlikely to happen because of the changes to map judging standards throughout the server’s history. There will probably never be a map accepted that is harder than thesimpsons just because of how the standards have changed.

That’s also a lot of work lol. I’ll pass on trying to do that maybe someone better at parkour than me could do it tho.

I think the world record aspect of manacube is what allows people that are competitive to continue to play manacube. Being the first to beat something isn’t that much of an accomplishment because the ceiling of difficulty of parkour only goes so high on the server unlike on other servers where something like 5 jumps to parkour champion exists.
Hi yes I know we do have the world record aspect but maybe adding a new difficulty (idk what we would call it) and just have the toughest map possible on there with like a leaderboard who has beat it (we would have too make enderpearls not work on this difficulty and there could be prizes for the first too complete ect kinda like a event) this would be great for people just getting bored of doing the same level over and over again until they get the world record I also think that having a list of all the insane difficulty maps from easiest too hardest would be nice for the map creators as well <3 yes this would be a lot of work for both the mods and some community helpers but if we manage too pull this off it could make the aspect of competitive on your server so much better <3 (as you said a map harder than the simpsoms would not be accepted we could make a one of map that only stays on the new difficulty for like a week or two and then put another one up) Here is just a bunch of suggestions.