MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
IGN: oWinqs
Discord:Wings#1243
Prizes: eagle sword, maple pickaxe, paradise sword, lucky emerald boots, first heroic chestplate
Reason: I've just started in the last few months coming back to Manacube after leaving the staff team; during my time on the team and currently, I've never owned an SVA, or any special item. I feel like this is the perfect opportunity for me to possibly win one; since I don't buy keys either, giveaways are pretty much my only chance, besides grinding for cubits. Good luck everyone else!
Best/Favorite moments: The time on Oasis where my promotion message was sent to the whole network; there was nothing like it! Also, just hanging out with the community is probably the best part about Manacube.
Server(s): Items on Aztec!

JosonnXD

ELITE
JosonnXD
JosonnXD
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
gonna miss seeing ppl hitting the air and gets tp'ed everywhere

IGN: JosonnXD
Discord: JosonnXD#6244
Prizes: Promo keys in Aztec.
Reason: Damn, I wanted chat feelings perk. Been trying to get that since Arcade Keys arrived. If I get sva's from promo keys, I'll give em away for you. Also, you owe me something ;)
Favorite Moment in ManaCube: The first time I joined a karaoke event. I dont really sing in front of ppl because sometimes I get really insecure about my voice. But joining that gave me a little confidence that I went to the next karaoke event to sing again lmao. Too bad you didn't get to hear my voice-.. actually, it's a good thing you didn't hear my voice lmaaoooo.
Server: Promo Keys Aztec

JojoStyle

Forum Master
ELITE
JojoStyle
JojoStyle
ELITE
Ratings
343 6
IGN: JojoStyle
Discord: JojoStyle#1000
Prizes: Fork, Heroic leggings, Green Lightsaber, Dragon Chestplate, Fortune Dao (all Aether)
Reason: I am not really into buying keys, so giveaways like this are a good way of trying my luck getting some SVA's
Best/Favorite moments: There have been a few memorable things over my time on ManaCube, but the best so far would have to go to me creating the clan on Aether, as I have met so many amazing people and good friends through this!
Server: Aether

Giveaway or not, I want to wish you all the best for your future adventures! I hope you can do things that make you happy in life, as this is the most important thing!

7T7

ELITE
Zeventy7
Zeventy7
ELITE
IGN: Zevety7
Discord: Zev#7222
Prizes: Cubits, monthly promotional key, lucky leggings
Reason: always looking to get more svas and i have the lucky boots might go for the whole set
Best/Favorite moments: easily when i got vip way back in 2018 or 2019 my rank and the friends i made are the only reasons i still play on manacube
Server: Islands

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
IGN: awesoness
Discord: awesoness (the poggo doggo (snek) on mana disc)
Prizes: Firework (parkour), 2 promo keys (parkour), cubits, and green lightsaber (aether).
Reason: I'm F2P so I can't afford any SVA's or promo keys, and cubits are hard to come by for me.
Favorite moment: When Ana (anacoustic) gifted me MVP rank.
Servers: Firework and keys for parkour, and lightsaber for aether.

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Slime,

I have not really had a chance to properly meet you or see you in-game. You sound like an amazing person and seems that you made quite an impact here at ManaCube. Considering that you have been playing since around 2013 is incredible. I really wish you nothing but the best of luck and fortune in your future endeavors!
2020-21 has been rough and ugly. Just remember one step at a time :)

Entry
1. MobDrops - joshk#2223
2. To be honest I am a supermassive Star Wars enthusiast. So I would Absolutly love to stand chance to obtain any of those fantastic Star Wars Season items on Aztec. Another item is Mjolnir because Norse mythology is cool as heck.
3. Really no reason at all. I am new to ManaCube this year and have not had a chance to obtain those items before. Being some of the things I adore in life thanks to various books and films...
4. My favorite moment is a collection of small moments, Conversations really. Meeting and talking to so many interesting people. Seeing parts that I never really ever saw before within game communities. It has all been such a great experience altogether and is the reason why I decided to stick around. Thanks, ManaCube and everyone in it!!
5. Since I decided to do the majority of my gameplay there, Aztec.

IGN: Corruption_God
Discord: OK#0920
I would like to win a lightsaber on Oasis because i think that lightsabers are super cool and i never had one, also ive always wanted to have one after seeing in one of Elite members hand. (sorry for who that Elite is but i cant remember your IGN, sorry). Also as the new oasis season is coming it would help me get started.
My favorite experience in Manacube is all of my new friends and new things that i have learned. Also a good experience was meeting you Mr.Slime. You were a good person and helped me out (i needed some money for a iron golem farm and you gave me like 1bil).
Servers: Oasis, Lightsaber or cubits.

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Hey Slime! I hope you’re well and that you enjoy your new adventures!

Ign: Toshhi
Discord: Toshi#7777

2- Honestly, I’d be happy with anything sva apart from maybe fireworks, so I’d take whatever hun! The cubits and keys interest me too!

3- I’d like to add to my own collection of svas - if i were to win dupes, these would likely be passed onto someone who needs them for their collection or someone who needs it in general.

4- The time before I got MVP+, where I was introduced to Atlas through joining a vc with many old Atlas players who didn’t have a clue who I was (I came from Aztec and Aether) but still helped me.

5- Preferably Aether, Atlas, Aztec and Oasis

VenomousLemon

Skyblock Mod+ | Islands/Survival/Olympus Mod
Moderator+
VenomousLemon
VenomousLemon
Mod
Ratings
146 17
IGN: VenomousLemon
Discord: VenomousLemon#5386
Prizes: eagle sword, birthday firework, arcade firework(Ill honestly take any firework), fork and maybe the dragon set or really anything that no one else wants
Reason: even tho my time on manacube has short I have lots of fun I haven’t been around for the older
crates and even if I was I wouldn’t be able to get any cause I can’t afford to buy 50 keys for the. I also collect useless svas that’s why I want the fireworks. I also want the fork to go with my spoon:).
Best/favorite moment: when everyone used to have weird conversations and when you would accidentally spell something wrong and we would make fun of it even tho it rarely happened. You will be missed Jello man.
Server: Oasis

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
IGN: BuffySwag
Discord: Buffy#9999
Wanted: Parkour firework, cubits and maybe legendary keys on parkour?
Reason: Been playing pk for a while and don't have anything that rare, like a firework. I can't buy cubits and legendary keys with IRL money because I'm saving for a car :(
Best/favourite moment: Either when I prestiged on pk for the first time, or when the chocolate keys were released and a tonne of people were online and it was nice :)
Server: Parkour, as always

Li_has

ELITE
Li_has
Li_has
ELITE
IGN: Li_has

Discord: Li_has#8326

Prizes: Fork(Aether), Some Cubits, Mjolnir(Aztec)

Reason: I have joined very recently and had the chance to meet the amazing mana cube community. I was helped a lot by the many generous people on the serve in a lot of ways I cant even count. I have been waiting for the Aztec reset for months now and have been grinding cubits to get myself a better rank and some some SVA to start the new server with.Tbh I am okay with getting any item on Aztec or Aether no matter how big or small cause it will still mean a lot to me.

Best/Favorite moments: The best moment I have had on this server is being able to build a public warp on Aztec called /Warp Hub, which was a place we built with the amazing people of this server to make the information required for new players to start playing on the server as easy to access as possible as well as get them started. The donations people made towards that project was really inspiring and made me want to continue playing the server and trying to pay the kindness I received forward.

Server(s): Aether - Fork, Aztec - Mjolnir, Cubits(Any Amount)

I have never met you on the server but I have heard a lot about you on Aether. And this giveaway proves that all that was said about you was true. I wish you well in the new adventure you are about to partake in. Good Luck and Thank You.

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
61 4
IGN: DylanB_666

Discord: DylanB123#4761

Prizes: lucky leggings and cubits I would be happy with anything as its free and i love free stuff :)

Reason: I've been playing manacube for about a year now, I started on islands and have played quite alot there and want to play much more after it resets, however I have only 3 svas there, 1 being a sell wand, I just want any sort of more svas there as I feel it will be beneficial to me

Best/favourite moment: probably when I was given mvp+, I was all of a sudden magically mvp+ and not mvp

Server:Islands

Have fun with whatever your future holds

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
Very cool slime, I hope your retirement is full of self progression and goals being met. I won't be entering - for obvious reasons, but I am very grateful that the community is able to come together to make things like this happen. One more time, I hope that your manacube retirement is full of good experiences and we are able to see each other in game one last time.

Love you bro (no homo)
-kud

TheGoodCactus

ELITE
TheGoodCactus
TheGoodCactus
ELITE
Ratings
Hey!
- TheGoodCactus
- TheGoodCactus#3883
- I would love to win the paradise sword or any sva sword on Aztec, same as the cubits. The sword is the only one I need to complete my little collection I gained over these 2 last seasons
- My by far favorite moment was probably building the public warp I made. Or quasis held boat races. I think I love the community more than the game
- aztec

IGN: Flare_V
Discord: Feia#8947
Prizes: I would like to win one of each piece of the dragon set, and the eagle sword.
Reason: I'd genuinely appreciate being able to win one or more of these pieces as, despite having played on Manacube for over a year, I don't currently own any SVAs. Unfortunately I haven't had any luck with season keys in the past and I work too much to be able to effectively grind for items/currency to be able to afford them from other players. (Although I've definitely been trying. Haha) At any rate, I plan on continuing on playing on Manacube into the future, and while I'd certainly appreciate the boost these items would give me and my group, I'll keep on grinding to potentially be able to afford a set in the future even if I don't get it from this giveaway. Thanks for all you've done and are doing.
Best/Favorite moments: Earlier in the season on Oasis when my buddies and I hit 9 stacks of evoker spawners. (We spent like a month and a half grinding for those things and celebrated quite a bit lol)
Server(s): Items on Oasis.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
IGN: Acid_Reflvx
Discord: Acid Reflvx#3042
Prizes: I would like to collect the cubits as I can't always afford to buy crates all the time and some of the crates have great perks. Also, some legendary keys would be nice as I would like another chat color instead of just yellow.
Reason: another reason I would like cubits is because of how I'm trying to save up for Elite on my alt account. I said the reason for why I would like the legendary keys above
Best/Favorite moments: My five best favorite moments are: Winning the Greek Trivia event, ranking up to champion on parkour, dueling Dacon, claiming the squad name ManaCube on KitPvP, and fishing with the regulars on parkour. <33
Server(s): Parkour please

I'm sad to see you go but I'm happy that you'll stay on Discord. Thank you for being such a great moderator for the server and congratulations on finishing college. Thank you for doing this giveaway!! See you around Discord!

Last edited:

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
Hi Slime,

This is such a lovely and generous thing to do for the community. Thank you for all your time here, for keeping us safe as a mod and for supporting the server with your patron status. You've been such a good pillar for us all and I'm sure you're going to be so very missed!
Keep safe and all the best with your future endeavours. This post was so lovely and I'm glad you're still going to be here (albeit more in the backseat of things).

My in game name is Cloudiez, you can find me on discord as princess hnh#4553.

I would really appreciate winning any type of key as I don't always have enough to buy it. I can afford a little with my disposable income but this summer I'm saving for my first holiday away with my boyfriend after lockdown, as well as learning to drive, so unfortunately real life is taking precedent with my savings right now! I would also really appreciate the Fork SVA (aether) as it is the server I am most active on and I've yet to actually get an SVA. I've only ever had one and that was on survival. Lastly, I would also be very grateful for any amount of cubits you can afford since I love supporting other manacube businesses by buying their SVA's and contributing to the community.

I never like to toot my horn but I think I deserve to win because I am very humble. Manacube, to me, has never been about flexing or the money. I don't have the best items but I work hard to get what I can and I appreciate every premium item given. I've never sold to make a profit, the only time I sold my SVA was when I left survival and moved to aether as my primary server. Every premium item I get is special to me and I'd love to be able to use it regularly and take pride in it.

My most favourite moment is one that my aether buddies probably remember. After joining aether, I had one pickaxe I'd worked on for months. Since day one, I spent all my time enchanting it and trying to be the best I could. I tried to place a custom enchant book on it for experience, but it was only 90%. My pick had been destroyed after months of work. I messaged the chat to get some pity, after all, this was my pickaxe baby! I didn't expect anything, I even said "oh well, time to start again". The community really pulled through though. After only a few moments, I was sent lots of messages offering me kit pickaxes, CE books and even a netherite ingot, all for free! I was so happy! I figured I was just a background player and that nobody was too interested in me, but this moment made me feel so welcome and really proved to me that I had some friends there.

The server I would most like to receive some goodies on would be aether, if I am lucky enough to win.

Thank you once again for your generosity, we're so lucky to have had you :)

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
Ign: superflyturt
Disc: turt#0410
Items: Cubits or legendary crates
3. I believe I deserve to win because I have been trying since august(almost 11 months)to get bold on Survival and have failed.
4. My favorite moments are with my besty Ocean (as we all know) such as creating plots on creative to submit together, meeting for the first time and hating each other, finally getting comfortable with each other and many more special moments.
5. Survival

Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway, its so sad to see u go and u will not be forgotten<3

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
379 3
IGN: xX_SacredPvp_Xx
I don't have a discord
Items: Cubits and Legendary keys
Reason: I have been saving up cubits for a few months now and they would really help towards my saveup. I never buy leg keys because I think they're a bit overpriced so this would be a great way for me to get them. :)
Favorite Moment: When I got elite. :)
I'd like the legendary keys on parkour btw

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway, it is so generous. :)